www.linkedin.com/in/rakesh-nagaraju https://github.com/Raki2205 EDUCATION
M.S in Computer Science- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA Expected: May 2021 Coursework: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Computing, Cryptography and Information Security, Database System principles.
B.E in Computer Science- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India May 2016 Coursework:Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Python programming, JAVA/J2EE, Data Structures, Advanced Database Management.
Twitter Data Analysis using Hadoop Spr 2020
● In this project, we analyze unstructured data that is obtained from Twitter using Hadoop and then perform Trend, and Sentiment analysis using Hive on MapReduce and Apache Spark.
● We then compare Hive and Spark approaches to determine better performance. Cryptography and Information security Projects Spr 2020
● Successfully wrote code to implement various algorithms such as A5/1, ORYX, PKZIP, AES, DES, FEAL, RC4, RC6, TEA, Diffie-Hillman, RSA, message digest(MD4, MD5), SHA, HMAC, Digital signature, Rabin cipher. Most Accurate ML Model for Breast Cancer Classification Fall 2019
● Machine Learning model that classifies breast cell test report data as either Malignant or Benign.
● Trained seven different algorithms on a “Wisconsin Breast Cancer '' dataset using Python and its libraries.
● Generated ROC and PR curves to compare and determine the most accurate model. Real-time Pedestrian Detection - Artificial Intelligence Fall 2019
● A model with an accuracy of 79.8mAP that detects Pedestrians in real-time.
● Designed in a team of 4, by integrating the “Repulsion Loss”, a loss function, with “Faster RCNN” model with the help of PyTorch and CUDA.
Distributed Computing Projects Fall 2019
● Implemented ABD, Chain Replication and RAFT protocols to handle Client-Server communication, by utilizing Google gRPC, Python, Java, Zookeeper and Kazoo. WORK EXPERIENCE
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore - India
Associate Consultant Apr 2019 - Aug 2019
● Led a team for building applications in an Agile methodology of the Project cycle and also provided UAT support for the same.
● Created Functional Designs by analyzing the Business Requirements provided by the client.
● Experienced with Sprint and User story creation/estimation through Rally, QA Assistance. Senior Software Engineer Apr 2018 - Mar 2019
● Indulged in the designing and development of agile software development practices.
● Reduced Project Costs by 35% by automating tools to handle repetitive Change Requests.
● Handled banking applications related Production environment by solving P2 and P3 tickets in HPSM. Software Engineer Nov 2016 - Mar 2018
● Built software applications with the Waterfall model, generated monthly and yearly XML Reports.
● Designed applications related to JAVA, Mainframe, and query processing in DB2. ACTIVITIES AND CERTIFICATION
● Certified in “IBM certified DB2–9 Fundamentals”.