An accomplished IIBA certified Business Analyst/Test Analyst with 10 years of experience in IT Business and System Analysis, Client Relationship Management, Project Analysis, Product Release Management, Workflow Analysis, Requirement and Gap analysis. Worked across Finance, R&D Product Development, E- Commerce, CRM and ERP projects. Well-versed with SDLC, STLC Methodologies, UML, BPM and requirements gathering techniques like Interviews, brainstorming, workshops and JAD sessions and Various documentation tools such as Jira, Confluence, Axure RP, BPMN, MS Visio and also application of BABOK.
• Finance Management – Fintech products “Taxation XBRL, Risk360, Chargeback360, World pro- cessing, VPC, UnionMerchant360, Bookkeeping applications, Fiscal, VAT”.
• Payment Management - Accounting (CRM, GM, NAV, AX 2012), Payment gateways, Payment Pro- cessors EMV terminals, RFID & NFC, Risk assessments, PCI DSS.
• Product Management – Visionary Product RoadMap & Releasing a new version on Web & mobile app, supporting multiple versions & responsible to stop old versions. Force update for key features
• Onsite Exp: Singapore, Malaysia, Belarus, Netherlands, Indonesia, Hong Kong Certifications & Trainings
Trainer Position: Business Analyst Trainer/Agile Coach Company: HRD InfoTech, HDR Inc.
Certification: CBPA, CSPO
PMI Member ID 3123562
• PMP Training (35 PDU’s) – KNOWLEDGE WOODS
• PMI Member (Volunteered on Stakeholder analysis for PMI groups) Highlights
• Developed & Implemented Mobile’s Biometric security feature for Fintech (BFM, RISK360)
• Developed Face Recognition feature with OpenCV - Scikit library for VPC (Accounting application) in progress
Technologies & Web Services
Native Mobile Apps, Mobile Wrapper Apps, Payment Gateways. EMV POS, RFID, NFC, Payment Processors, API’s (SOAP, REST), SAAS, PAAS, Data Loader
§ Applications & UX : Visio, Balsamiq, Snagit, Jing, Figma
§ Languages : ML, Python, NLP, SQL
• Certified Professional in Business Analysis(CPBA) from certification body for persons of TUD SUD
• Academic certificate in Business Analysis from IIBA with understanding and application of BABOK methodologies
• Expertise in Business Analysis, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) Management, Business Process Modelling (BPM), Software Development Methodologies such as Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Creating and maintaining Jira issues, reports, traceability with various project stakeholder using Confluence
• Efficient in translating Business Requirements and user expectations into detailed specifications employing Unified Modelling Language (UML), and documenting them using MS Visio or BPMN
• Interacted with the stakeholders in discovery sessions to gather requirements using various elicitation techniques such as interviewing, questionnaires, brainstorming, workshops, prototyping.
• Experienced in Agile scrum model, participating in daily standups, sprint planning and other sprint ceremonies.
CoMakeIT - Financial Bookkeeping App (BFM – Business Financial Management) Product Owner/Sr Business Analyst (2019 – Present)
• • Working Identifying closely Road as map a Business opportunities, Analyst developing within a team MVP of strategies, developers, and testers, driving UX application and other and BA’s product
• reuse/Documented optimization various across current the processes(products or AS-product IS) and line the new changes across the company through
• • major End Facilitating release Digital daily product Transformation stand-showcases ups, sprint (Confluence-to retrospectives, the executives, Local WIKI) showcases, key stakeholders estimations and business and planning representatives sessions in scrum master’s absence
IbaseIt/ThoughtFocus – Fintech (Chargeback360, Risk360, Union360, EVM Terminals) Sr Business Analyst (2018 – 2019)
• Organized all JAD sessions where the SME’s, designers, developers and testers could communicate
• to Designed enhance traceability the quality matrix of the that product. helped perform impact analysis to changed requirements and
• ensured Managed traceability and coordinated of Business in-house requirements UX and UI to Designers Test cases to create a user centric, fluid and intuitive
• App Responsible experience. for Go Live Fintech (Chargeback360, Risk360, Union360) Web & iOS/Android
• platforms. Helped design optimal work processes (and help maintain tools like JIRA) that keep engineering and QA organized & agile, also provide visibility and predictability for other departments EPAM Systems (Loan App) /IVY Comptech
Lead Business Analyst (2016 - 2018)
• Lead a Business Analysts team of 12 for EPAM having 6 Product cross functional teams
• Serves as Subject matter expert for mobile applications for business along with the LOB subject matter expert for digital and IT partners
• Successfully shepherded Product from an alpha with one customer to a production offering with mul- tiple customers.
• Managed Product for innovative low latency Software as a Service (IaaS) offering Document Reposi- tory.
EVERGENT (ATT) – DirectTV
Sr Business Analyst (2015-2016)
• Built business case with financial projections. Successfully persuaded upper management to increase engineering staffing.
• Reworked product roadmap based on Customer and partner feedback, to address competitive gaps and additional market segments.
• Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial Payment Gateways, Payment Processing and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business envi- ronments.
Sr. Business Analyst (2014-2015) CRM
• Developed a series of customer service metrics that are still being used to measure customer satisfac- tion.
• Responsible for gathering CRM information and developing a comprehensive report once a month for management.
• Experience in managing Product Backlog and prioritizing the User Stories to move Sprint Backlog accordingly.
• Work with offshore and onshore teams in the development, maintenance and support of CRM applica- tion customizations
Radical IT Solutions
Business Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst (ERP – eCommerce) (2011-2014) (CRM, GP, NAV, AX)
• Researched B2B content marketing and tech news/trends as well as applied learned knowledge across all client engagements
• Accelerate CRM Excellence initiatives by leading the PMT CRM Center of Excellence, governing ch ange management, and executing best-practice solutions
• Measure, assess, and improve CRM end-user engagement and adoption across PMT commercial orga nizations; Monitor CRM efficacy KPIs and end-user satisfaction results Education
• MS Computers – Victoria University (2000 – 2003)
• BE– Computer Science Osmania/RMIT University (1996-1999)