ROSEMARIE SAGUN ANDRION
Address : Al Mansoura, Doha Age : 34 years old
Qatar Gender : Female
Nationality : Filipino Marital Status : Married
Tel (Mobile) : +974-******** Email Address : email@example.com OBJECTIVE
• To obtain a position that will enable me to apply and expand my knowledge, to be able to contribute effectiveness and efficiency to an Organization, to obtain career and financial growth, and to continue learning and be able to express my ideas.
• Dedicated, Hardworking and willingness to learn. Very dynamic and proactive in dealing with work. Focus attention to details in order to obtain objectives.
• Well experienced in Office Administration and Optical Sales. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
(December 01, 2018 – to present)
J Turner Trading, Contracting and Décor WLL
Doha – Qatar
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Take initiative in manager’s absence.
• Maintain procedures manual to assure consistent performance of routines.
• Performs typing and transcription duties as required.
• Coordinate staff schedules, equipment reservations, and room reservations for staff meetings, town meetings, make flight bookings, hotel and car reservations.
• Maintains comprehensive filing systematically.
• Keep the office organized by creating folders for each staff member in the filing cabinet and by educating staff about where supplies go.
• Update mail/phone directories.
• Responsible for Company’s initial accounting process to be presented to Head Accounts
BADIE OPTICS / OPTIC CENTRE
SALES ASSOCIATE / SHOP IN CHARGE
(June 1, 2015 – October 10, 2018)
Doha - Qatar
• Welcoming customers at the door as they enter the shop with respect
• Working together with Optometrist
• Helping customers select the correct frame for their lenses
• Measuring the frames and ensure they fit perfectly
• Ordering prescription glasses and contact lenses in for the customer
• Making follow up appointments for customers
• Making adjustments to the frames when the customer collects their glasses
• Carrying out pre-screening tests such as retinal imaging and pressure and visual field testing
• Explaining offers and products to customers
• Taking payments from customers.
BRANDS FOR LESS GENERAL TRADING LLC
ADMIN AND ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
(May 8, 2014 – April 01, 2015)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Assisting Accounts Dept. in AR & AP functions.
• Preparing and issuing of invoices for billing purposes.
• Liaise with customers on billing issues.
• Inputting invoices from suppliers into SAP.
• Liaise with suppliers on discrepancies in invoices.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Data Entry Clerk / Encoder
(August 13, 2006 – April 23, 2014)
Metro Oil Subic Incorporated
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Front Desk Representative
(September, 2005 – June, 2006)
CMT ZENITH VENTURES
• Attends Incoming Calls and transfer to the concerned person
• Receives Visitors and direct them to the appropriate person
• Maintain Courier Records (Incoming, Outgoing & Status)
• Arrange Flight Bookings, Hotel reservation & Car rent
• Update Company Profile
• Provide Client’s Contact Details
• Responsible for Company’s stationery and pantry requirements
• Review & Prepare Telephone bills summary
• Handling CD/DVD Products, Suppliers & Projects
• Maintain & Update Personal Files
• Do phone inquiries/surveys if needed
• Performs computer typing as required in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Update Vehicle Files and organize driver’s schedules
• Maintain Attendance register
• Upkeep Front office, Showroom and GM’s office
• Handling Suppliers Agreement File
• Performs related duties as assigned
Level : Bachelor’s / College Degree
(S.Y. 2003 – 2005)
Course : Associate in Computer Technology
Institution : University of Pangasinan
Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Date of Graduation : 28th Mar. 2005
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office Package)
• Good Oral and Written Communication (English)
• Good Social and Interpersonal Skills
• Energetic & hardworking team player.
• Fast learner, honest and productive
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Rosemarie Sagun Andrion
Mobile No. +974-********