CAREER OBJECTIVE: To pursue a challenging career in a dynamic organization that provides skill enhancement, job satisfaction and professional growth. PROFILE
Mechanical engineer with 9 Months of experience. Proven experience in oil and gas on maintenance and inspection. Worked on Bharath Petroleum (BPCL) Mumbai, Maharashtra with Shilpi Engineering Pvt. Ltd. And Kuwait Oil Company and AL Zour Refinery Project Kuwait with International Inspection Center Co. W.L.W.
1. Shilpi engineering private Ltd
Client: Bharah Petroleum(BPCL) Mumbai
Email ID :
Date of Birth : 31-10-1994
Age : 25
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Father’s Name : Thomas V M
B-Tech in Mechanical
Younus college of
engineering and technology
English, Malayalam, Hindi
This company is a project services engineering firm dedicated to help clients. In this company i work as a supervisor. My area of working are stainer, valve and cooling water cleaning and maintenance (August 2017 to September 2017)
• Maintain good relation with client supervises and my workers
• Prepare Work Method, Risk Assessment, Lifting Plan and Work Permit.
• Check the quality working ability of equipments that my workers use.
• Check the entire site along with a safety officer before handover to the workers to ensure the safety.
• Give proper instructions for the workers.
• Before work is started arrange the necessary fire fighting equipments.
• Take responsibilities of my workers and entire plant safety.
• Prepare daily report to site in charge and client supervisor. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. ANISH THOMAS
Place : Riyath
Date : 01-12-2019
2. International Inspection Centre Co. W.LW. (INTREX) Client: Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries (KIPIC)
This company is a Kuwait company serving the engineering inspection and NDT needed of the Arabian gulf. In this company i worked as a technical assistant in Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT) in NDT. (March 2018 to
• Prepare the AUT machine required for the
inspection as compared with the material, inner
and outer diameter.
• Check the surface of the part that to be inspected.
• Conduct the inspection.
• Interpret test results.
• Prepare test reports
• Calibrate and maintain equipments
• Develop processes and procedures