M. MUBASHAR ANWAR
Musanada-Abu Dhabi approved QS
B.Tech (Civil), M.Sc (CMQS) Pursuing
** ****’s experience
Abu Dhabi, UAE
P e r s o n a l P r o f i l e
Civil graduate with more than 12 years in Middle East undertaking Commercial Management
& Quantity Surveying of Building, Road, Bridge and Infrastructure Projects with prestigious organizations; Altorath International Consultant UAE, Khansaheb Civil Engineering LLC UAE, and Nespak LLC (Consultant) Oman.
Working knowledge of FIDIC & CESMM. Pursuing M.Sc (CMQS) Heriot-Watt University Dubai, UAE. Having UAE/KSA Driving license.
P r o f e s s i o n a l E x p e r i e n c e
Project Quantity Surveyor Sep 2019 to date
Company : Altorath International Engineering Consultants LLC, Abu Dhabi UAE Client : Abu Dhabi General Services PJSC, Musanada Project : Construction of H.H Fatima Bint Mubarak Sports Academy Construction of Abu Dhabi Future School Program Phase 7, Package 4,5 Job Description: - Review and approval of main contractor monthly payment applications and monthly progress reports.
- Review, evaluation and assessment of variation orders (NPC/AVV)
- Prepare and review the BoQs for new procurement.
- Cost and budget reports for cash-flow & reporting purposes.
- Evaluate cost impact of PS Items like Beach & Landscape works
- To assess progress of works and take frequent site visits.
- Attend site meetings to record MoM and assist PM & RE’s in commercial and contractual issues.
- Administer interim payment application and final accounts.
- Identification, notification, and negotiation of Variations Orders for amendments in the contract and extension of times.
- Managing sub contractor’s comparison, preparation of sub-contract documents, certification of sub-contractors and supplier’s payments.
- Communicate with the management, contractors and sub-contractors during the course of the project in order to ensure issues are resolved.
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system, ensuring all financial information is up-to-date and[ tracked with budget/tender allowances.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Oct 2017 to Aug 2019
Company : Water Seal Insulation Mat. Cont. Co. LLC, Sharjah UAE Scope of Works: Supply & apply waterproofing membrane, combo roofing system. Job Description: - Oversee measurements, analysis and evaluation of the works. Page 2
King Saud University Endowment Building, Riyadh
Value of Works: AED 500 Million
Scope of Works: Construction of 385m high CMA Tower & University Job Description: - Prepared monthly payment applications based on RFI’s, WIR’s, progress marked drawings, site photographs and agree with consultants/clients.
- Prepared project cash flow forecasts, monitored and revised periodically
- Identified and notified variations to the Contract
- Priced the new rates and negotiated with consultant for the agreement
- Prepared weekly management reports to check periodic profit/loss
- Attended progress meetings and commercial meetings with subcontractors, consultants and clients.
Project Quantity Surveyor Aug 2008 – Jul 2012
Company : Khansaheb Civil Engineering L.L.C, Dubai UAE. Projects : Al-Furjan Infrastructure Works (Road work, Potable water, Storm drainage, Firefighting, Street lighting and Electrical works), Jebel Ali
- JAFZA South- Infrastructure Works, Phase 4/I, Jebel Ali
- Dubai Investments Park- Infrastructure Development Jebel Ali Value of Works: AED 550 Million
Consultant : Dar Al-Handasah / Khatib & Alami
Job Description: - Quantities take-off from contract drawings in accordance with CESMM3
- Prepared monthly statements, statement at completion and final statement and agreed with consultants/clients
- Identified and notified variations to the Contract
- Priced the variations, works under provisional sum and negotiated with consultant/client for the agreement.
- Prepared sub contract orders and agreements and certified payments.
- Prepared weekly productivity reports to check particular periods profit/loss.
- Prepared monthly CVR reports and attend meeting with management Quantity Surveyor/Site Inspector Mar 2006 – Aug 2008 Company : Nespak & Partners L.L.C, (Consulting Engr’s) Muscat Oman. Project : Supervision of 80 Km Sohar-Buraimi Dual Carriageway Road Project including Bridges, Underpass and Culverts with massive rock blasting, earth cut/fill sections.
Value of Works: R.O 50 Million
Main Contractor: Consolidate Contractors Company (CCC) Job Description: - Verified quantities and variations to issue contractor’s IPC's & VO's in accordance with the specification and provisions of the contract
- Prepared and managed variation orders
- Attend progress meetings and prepared the MoM
- Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs
- Prepared daily, weekly & monthly progress reports Senior Quantity Surveyor Aug 2012 - Sep 2017
Company : Beijing Jangho Group Company Ltd, Riyadh Saudi Arabia Project : Capital Market Authority in KAFD, Riyadh Page 3
Quantity Surveyor/Site Engineer Oct 1999 – Feb 2003 Company : Kraftcon (pvt.) Limited, Lahore Pakistan. Projects : DDFC Factory (Extension) Lahore
Sapphire Fabric Spinning Mills
Sapphire Textile Mill Ltd, Unit No 5 (Weaving)
Scope of Works: Construction of Spinning & Weaving (Cotton) Mills. Job Description: - Prepared monthly payment applications, statement at completion and final accounts agreed with consultants/clients.
- Materials take off for placing orders and computing daily work done
- Prepared rate analysis and schedule of rates and negotiated with consultant/client for the agreement.
- Prepared payment schedule for sub-contractors.
E d u c a t i o n
MSc (Commercial Mgmt. & Q.S) Freeze
Heriot Watt University, Dubai Campus UAE.
Bachelor of Technology (Civil) 1st Class
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore Pakistan. Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil) 1st Class
Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore Pakistan. C omputer/ S p o k e n E x p e r t i s e
MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD 2002, CCS, PlanSwift, Microsoft Windows TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) – Year: 2003 P e r s o n a l D e t a i l s
RICS-APC : Candidate CRM-014706529
Driving License : Light Vehicle (UAE/KSA)
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Pakistani