917-***-**** - email@example.com
Procurement professional with over 18 years of experience within several industries. Well organized, process driven & experi- enced in domestic & international buying, price & terms negotiations, vendor vetting & on boarding. Developed Purchasing protocols for several privately heard organizations.
• Handled all purchasing & analysis requirements for 85 locations of a privately held hospitality group.
• During the recession, freelanced through word of mouth for several companies that needed existing employees trained in purchasing protocols. Also handled ongoing projects.
• I’ve worked many temporary positions throughout my career in several different fields. This has afforded me the abili- ty to care for my ailing mother. I am currently looking for a permanent position preferably. I am willing to relocate anywhere within the United States & Canada.
• Business professional with strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills; ability to efficiently plan, organize and execute projects to meet deadlines.
Buyer (Temporary Assignment) 10/19-01/20
Collins Aerospace, Medley, FL
Manage planning, scheduling and purchasing of all materials, equipment, services, tooling and components for as- signed programs to meet business unit production goals. Report to Purchasing Manager. Highlight: Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Analyze value of competing bids; carry out broad assignments typically involving the purchase of critical items
• Organize program-based activities within the materials team
• Issue program purchase orders, blanket orders & contracts to meet the long-range quality, de- livery & cost targets of assigned programs
• Represent the procurement function in all program meetings
• Investigate, identify & qualify new sources for inventory & non-inventory items
• Suggest, investigate, implement, monitor & report on cost savings initiatives Buyer 11/17-11/18
Hollander Sleep Products, Boca Raton, FL
Organized & managed all procedural issues left by my predecessor. Reported to Purchasing Manager. Highlight: Drove the new vendor integration of an acquired competitor.
• Ran MRP in SAP and Oracle
• Analyzed all information to make strategic purchases
• Ran open order reports to track all order delays
• Processed all procurement for 11 separate plants
• Vendor interaction regarding quote requests, minimum order quantities, blanket orders, price discrepancies, damaged goods, shipping, etc.
• Handled item setups in Agile, and issues as they came up Buyer (Temporary Assignment) 03/17-09/17
Lupin IRC, Coral Springs, FL
Streamlined procurement processes at the Coral Springs location. Reported to the Director of Procurement.
• Processed daily reports in both Ariba and SAP
• Handled purchase order and service order creation, and distribution to appropriate vendors and colleagues
• Attended daily company meetings as needed
• Handled additional procurement duties for other company locations in Naples, Baltimore, Blue Bell and Somerset
• Tracked and monitored all divisional purchases, and services
• Vendor interaction, regarding price discrepancies, damaged goods, timelines, etc. Anna Skellas Page 2
Buyer/ Planner (Temporary Assignment) 11/15-06/16
The Legacy Companies, Weston, FL
Managed all procurement for three separate divisions
• Negotiated pricing with existing, and new vendors
• Researched vendors, and qualified vendors
• Handled special projects as required by company
• Entered, and tracked all divisional purchases
• Vendor interaction, regarding price discrepancies, damaged goods, and shipping (domestic, and international)
• Created kanban, and blanket orders based on EAU
Procurement Agent (Temporary Assignment) 12/14-06/15 National Molding LLC, Miami, FL
Handled weekly / monthly inventory cycle counts.
• Ran daily MRP reports, both for raw material and corrugated
• Analyzed reports to determine what needed to be purchased
• Handled all receiving, and addressed issues accordingly
• Did all company purchasing as required
• Vendor interaction, regarding price discrepancies, raw material, and delivery issues, etc.
• Attended daily production meetings, and vendor meetings Projects Coordinator (Temporary Assignment) 08/14-11/14 The Parker Company, Miami, FL
Created & analyzed all cost comparison reports for all products being ordered (i.e., linen, glassware, china, etc.)
• Built budget, and linen matrix from information gathered from client
• Ran weekly open order reports, variance reports, shipment reports, etc.
• Entered all information into Llinx (proprietary system)
• Checked and confirmed all AON’s, and purchase orders
• Handled all day to day client questions via email, and conference calls
• Attended model room unveilings, and discuss adjustments wanted
• Made sure all orders, and shipments were correct against hardcopy, then closed out all projects Purchasing Analyst 01/14-04/14
Amsterdam Hospitality, New York, NY
Organized & managed all procedural issues left by my predecessor. Reported to Purchasing Manager. Highlight: Saved the company an overall 35% on purchases year to date.
• Created several new vendor relationships, and purchasing policies
• Checked and confirmed all purchase orders
• Created new item numbers in proprietary system
• Handled all printing projects (i.e., pricing for new key cards, key card sleeves, trip advisors, etc.)
• Maintained all old, and new relationships with vendors Anna Skellas Page 3
Purchasing/ Buyer 02/12-05/14, 03/09-08/11
Freelance Work, Tristate Area
Worked as an independent contractor for several different companies in several different industries dur- ing the recession
• Handled all operations from order inception to shipping of product at our location
• Handled all PP samples for customer approval and TOP samples
• Did some light Merchandising Manager work
• Generated open order reports and send out purchasing reports within departments and vendors using an SAP system
• Tracked all purchase orders with an SAP platform
• Placed all weekly replenishment and drop ship orders from domestic and international vendors
• Checked and confirmed all Proforma invoices
• Handled all order issues including quantity discrepancies, shipment problems, etc.
• Tracked all shipments from vendors to out of state warehouse. Production Associate 10/11-01/12
Punch Fashions/Jjamz, Inc., New York, NY
Assisted in the process of product pricing, price negotiation, item number creation, etc.
• Processed all purchase orders and profile sheets to international vendors.
• Made sure all HTS codes on all finished goods were correct.
• Maintained the company wide costing grid and production schedule.
• Maintained all finished goods and raw material history books.
• Helped in preparation of category space & floorplans, as well as planograms
• Daily problem solving via email and telephone with various overseas vendors. Purchasing Agent 09/07-02/09
Haskell Jewels LLC, Secaucus, NJ
Sourced, negotiated, and purchased finished products, components and raw materials including: beads, stones, crys- tals, chains, etc. from domestic and international suppliers
• Handled all operations from order inception to shipping to the customer domestically and in- ternationally
• Generated open order reports and sent out purchasing reports within departments and vendors using an SAP system
• Forecasted and established order quantities and placed all monthly replenishment, domestic and international orders
• Checked and signed off on all Proforma invoices
• Handled all order issues including color, metal and quantity discrepancies
• Tracked all product shipments in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy in quality and quantity Purchasing Coordinator 10/03-6/07
Goldsmith LLC, New York, NY
Ensured proper placement of purchase orders, verifying accuracy of product, quantity and delivery Highlight: Implemented and maintained current purchasing system
• Employed new procedures and processes
• Sourced and purchased all items needed for all company locations (i.e., office supplies, raw metals, chemicals, etc.)
• Heavy vendor interaction regarding pricing, order placement and new products using an SAP platform
• Month end Inventory reconciliation based on inventory count and value of in house items Anna Skellas Page 4
Oﬃce Manager/ Sales Assistant 07/01-09/03
Shepard Clothing Company, Inc., New York, NY
Developed working relationships with customers, presented lines and sample garments, showed new concepts and followed up with reference swatch requests
• Responsible for assigning lot style numbers to ranges and organizing seasonal pin-up lines
• Responsible for ordering and allocating trim packaging; labels, linings and buttons
• Provided sales support to all office and road staff with samples, swatch lines and brochures
• Worked closely with textile mills and with key accounts to develop fabrics, blankets, followed up with submits and samples for approval, placed sample yardage orders and followed up on deliveries
Projects Coordinator 02/00-03/01
Modern Office Systems, Inc. New York, NY
Coordinated installations – liaison between installers & general contractors. Reported to Vice President and Profes- sional Services Manager.
• Obtained certificates of insurance from office insurance company for location where the in- stallation would take place
• Tracked manufacturing shipments, re-ordered missing parts, followed up on damaged ship- ments
• Corresponded and communicated with clients and made sure they were satisfied with their product
• Wrote up orders and created customer quotes
• Organized completed orders for billing
• Prepared customer warranty information
• Organized company events (i.e., Annual Golf Outing) Education
State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts
Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
Associates Degree in Liberal Arts
. Computer Skills
Lotus 1-2-3, Claris Works 4.0, File Maker Pro versions 2.3 & 3.0, Paper Port Scan Direct, AutoCAD 14 and 2000, Windows 98–XP, DOS Operating System, UNIX Operating Systems, IOS, Maximizer, MACS, Megasys, OSAS, Navision, Magic, Mas 90 and 400, Llinx, Hospitality Connect E-Pro system, JD Edwards, Syspro, SAP, Ariba, Agile & Oracle
Fluent in English and Spanish