Elizaphan Mwangi Githuku
RE: APPLICATION FOR CUSTOMER CARE AND SECURITY OFFICER JOB I am an accomplished customer service representative, gate controller and a security guard currently working with G4S Qatar with more than 5years of experience looking for a job. Am detail-oriented individual who pays attention to clients needs and strives to go above and beyond to provide service that meets their satisfaction. I aspire working towards being a focused individual with a logical approach to challenges and strive to understand the needs, preferences, constraints and seek solution in a working environment to my employer, colleagues, workmates and customers at large. I have been working in Qatar for the last five(5) years and have a transferable visa. Attached are my qualifications.
May you consider my quest as I have the qualifications,experience and the will to work under any conditions provided by your Company. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Yours Faithfully,
Elizaphan Mwangi Githuku.
Elizaphan Mwangi Githuku
About: Iam an efficient and organized security officer and surveillance professional with 5 years in security, customer service, safety and CCTV compliance.Extensive on the job security guard training, skilled in incident response,gate controller, customer care, apprehension and prosecution support.
Reading, street photography, swimming, blogging,desgning,CCTV investigations, traveling and hiking.
Applying for Customer Service,Gate Controller,CCTV Operator and Security Officer. Highlights
• Surveillance of premises
• Proficient with CCTV cameras
• Background checks
• Personnel screenings
• Foot patrols
• Document preparation
• Strong work ethic
• Communication skills
• Computer knowledge
• Dependable and detail oriented
• Customer service
• Gate controller
Career History and Experience
Security Officer and Customer Service representative: Private Engineering Office (Old films Archive Project)(PEO) Qatar, August 2017 to present
• Being able to work with a team
• Being able to follow and give directions
• Being able to work under pressure
• Having customer service skills
• Clear communication skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to read customers
• Ability to use positive language
• Ability to patrol and manage premises
• Ability to review and record CCTV footages
• Being physically fit.
• Maintaining a reputation for customer service excellence.
• Provide information to visitors at the main information help desk.
• Display the highest standard of customer care at all times.
• Welcome customers in politely and in enthusiastic manner.
• Pay attention to all customers at all times to their needs.
• Respond quickly and positively to questions, requests, problems or complaints raised by customers.
• Resolve any complaint effectively and courteously.
• Perform all duties to high standard of customer care in attitude, approach and appearance.
• Direct customers and visitors to specific floors where to meet staff.
• Receiving and making calls to staffs and arranging meetings with visitors. Security Officer/CCTV Operator(PEO)
• Every morning i review CCTV recording to check for recordings of offenses
• Secure entrances and check for break-ins.
• Confront trespassers to prevent vandalism and theft.
• Report offenders to security manager and assist in investigations.
• Ensured a fully safe and secure working environment.
• Respond to all emergency situations, incidents/accidents and prepare proper reports as necessary.
• Monitor alarm points, and conduct fire and safety checks. Security Officer
Hamad International Airport (HIA),June 2016- July 2017 Duties:
• Identified and reported all potential and observed violations of airport security policy.
• Conducted passenger screening prior to concourse and at gate prior to boarding.
• Educated and provided friendly customer service to passengers.
• Conducted regular patrols for suspicious activity or persons.
• Carried out patrols in the airport sensitive areas.
• Resolved inquiries from passengers and visitors.
• Used metal detectors and x-ray devices to screen passengers.
• Assisted with emergency and safety situations.
• Inspected passenger luggages.
• Responded to all safety hotline calls promptly and efficiently.
• Assisted with heavy luggage transport as needed.
• Developed incident reports as needed.
Hamad Hospital Qatar, June 2015-June 2016
• Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles in restricted areas.
• Monitored and adjusted controls that regulate building systems such as Air conditioning, boiler and furnace.
• Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons.
• Conducted patrols of hospital property to ensure the safety of staff and employees.
• Ensured compliance to safety and security procedures within the environment.
• Controlled and directed traffic as necessary.
• Enforced parking regulations, patrolled and did checks on parking decks. Security Guard
Musheireb Downtown Project Qatar, May 2014-June2015
• Continuously controlled common areas to provide visible deterrent to infractions.
• Coordinated collection of security reports and documentation to support law enforcement.
• Answered questions from seniors and promptly attended to medical emergencies on project premises.
• Persued offenders on project property and enlist local law enforcement for apprehension.
• Responded to requests for assistance to construction workers,cleaners and visitors.
• Controlled the premises three times of my shift to ensure everything was in place and good condition.
• Conducted investigations of suspected incidents. Security Officer and Gate Controller
Qatar National Bank (QNB), June 2013- April 2014
• Investigated reports of alarms and general disturbances.
• Checked passes and credentials of persons seeking to enter the bank premises.
• Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to my Seniors and law enforcement.
• Controlled flow of customers going in and outside the bank premises.
• Controlled traffic outside the parking area to create smooth flow of customers and visitors coming in and out of the bank.
• Patrolled all areas time to time to ensure safety of staff and customers is guaranteed.
• Controlled the gate barrier of the staff parking area by restricting non staff members.
• Patrolled the parking and ensured all vehicles were safe.
• Conducted investigations on minor suspected incidents of external frauds, employee theft and embezzlement.
The Kenya Polytechnic:2007-2009
(Diploma in electrical engineering)
The Kenya Polytechnic University college:2008-2009
(Certificate in Print Origination)
Vitech Training Institute:jan2007-Nov2007
(Certificate in refrigeration and air conditioning) Fount computer college:2006
(Certificate of computer systems and application packages) St.Pauls High School:2003-2007
(Kenya certificate of secondary education)
Keekrok road Primary School:1996-2003
(Kenya certificate of primary education)
Mr. Ashraf Hasan
Inspector G4s Qatar
Licensed security guard,State of Qatar(G4S)