Highly Ambitious, with background of
Accounting & Financial Management .
Area of expertise includes :
Accounting, Financial Analysis, Accounts Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, General Accounts, Speed completion of tasks SAP- Finance, Data Analysis, Excellent Communication, Team Work .
Cristal Global, Jeddah, Accountant I,
04/2006 - 10/2015
• Team spirit.
• Leadership and problem-solving.
• Analysis and Conclusion.
• Management Priorities.
• Ability to plan and organize.
• Speed completion of tasks.
• Communicate with others.
• Strong knowledge SAP-Finance.
• MS Office
• Accounts Reconciliation
• Data Analysis
Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions, the main activities :
Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services, Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures, Prepare batches of invoices for data entry, Data enter invoices for payment, Process backup reports after data entry, Manage the weekly cheque run, Manage the monthly transfer for vendors, Monthly reconciliation/review of vendor ledger & advances.
• Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures.
• Handling of inter-company transactions effectively & preparing the periodic statement of accounts including Debit notes & Credit notes.
• Handle/file monthly withholding tax, and on-line filing of return on monthly/yearly basis.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
• Review and approval of the petty cash transactions of the other departments.
• Assisting in preparation of periodic management reports. 10/2015 - 02/2018
Tetra Pack Co, Jeddah, Senior Accountant,
• Handling of PTP (purchase to payment) in SAP System, coordination with suppliers / PO creators for day to day queries.
• Responsible for Expense Management from recording to payment.
• Monthly reconciliation/review of vendor ledger & advances.
• Maintenance of major general ledger accounts,
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement and review general ledger at month end and Analyze expense.
• Re-billing / re-invoicing of cost to inter company.
• Handling/file monthly withholding tax, and on-line filing of return on monthly/yearly basis.
• Assisting in preparation of periodic management reports.
• Assisting in the audit process.
• Ensure company's policies &procedures are adhered to.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
Mar / 2018 - Present
Glaxo Smith Kline, Jeddah, Finance Payable Analyst,
• Accounts payable activities’ vendors, Employees, Inter- company payments, through online banking .
• Coordination and follow-up with the bank regarding payments.
• Ensures all payments are done on timely basis .
• Vendors balance confirmation & prepare Reconciliation .
• Maintenance of major general ledger accounts .
• Analyzing, Auditing & Reporting .
• Bank Reconciliation
• WHT & VAT Return
• Handling petty cash, review & approval .
• Month End & Year End Closing Activities
• Support self-inspections & internal audits
King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
2010 / 2014
2001 / 2005
Yanbu Industrial College, Yanbu
An Associate Degree (Higher Diploma) In Accounting & Financial Management .
Arabic — Native Speaker
English — Expert
Available only upon request :
Name : Hani Azyyat, Accounting Manager at GSK Co. Mobile : 054*******