KELLY J. NINNEMAN
firstname.lastname@example.org Ponte Vedra, FL 32082 920-***-****
Targeted Role: Medical Esthetician
Esthetician and trainer with comprehensive experience providing clinical aesthetics, rejuvenation, and anti-aging treatments. Offering quality treatments with compassionate listening to ensure customers achieve healthy and beautiful results. Sciton LASER Laser / INTENSE BBL/IPL Photorejuvenation PULSE LIGHT and Phototherapy Microlaser Peel Spider Vein and Acne Treatment Laser Hair Reduction Alma Laser Nexus Laser – Onychomycosis Syneron – eMatrix Syneron – SRA IPL Syneron -ST Refirm Lumenis Diode Laser Glytone CHEMICAL Peels PEELS PCA Peels Dermalogica Peels HydraFacial MICRODERMABRASION Advanced Microderm Viora Pristine Skin Scope CoolSculpting ADDITIONAL HydraFacials SPECIALTIES Microneedling Cryo Facials Onychomycosis Electrolysis Dermaplaning Lymphatic Drainage Facial Nova Lash Extensions Eyebrow Waxing & Tinting Permanent Makeup PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ESTHETICIAN/MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN 11/2018-Present
Prevea Aesthetics Green Bay, WI
Specializes in broadband light (BBL) treatments, laser hair reduction, facials/Cryo Facials, chemical peels, HydraFacials, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. Delivers quality skincare assessments and skincare treatments in accordance with medical spa protocols. Develops individual treatment plans and home care solutions to meet client’s specific skincare goals.
• Generates revenue by selling treatment packages, products, and rebooking patients before they leave.
• Increases productivity by consolidating treatments and add-ons within schedule to make the most use of time and see more patients per day.
• Collaborates with Plastic Surgeons and Aesthetic Nurse Specialists on tailored treatment plans, educating patients, and combining plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments.
• Hired to bring microlaser peel services to Prevea. This service generates $4800 monthly.
• Entrusted to train a junior Esthetician in laser treatments, chemical peels, and advanced skin treatments. ESTHETICIAN 6/2014-9/2018
Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists BayCare Clinic Green Bay, WI Provided laser hair reduction, IPL, photofacials, electrolysis, skin tightening, laser resurfacing, dermaplaning, facials, chemical peel services and Onychomycosis (nail fungus services).
• Generated approximately $19,000 per month in revenue for services and product sales.
• Averaged a 68% rebooking rate.
• Increased patient satisfaction by combining BBL/IPL laser and electrolysis to help reduce hair for patients with various hair and skin tone combinations. KELLY J. NINNEMAN email@example.com 920-***-**** ESTHETICIAN / ELECTROLOGIST 7/2009-6/2014
Rootz Electrolysis Green Bay, WI
Provided permanent hair removal and rejuvenation services. Assessed and recommended treatments and maintained a hygienic and well-organized treatment room.
• Established electrolysis services for BayCare clinic.
• Operated full-service cosmetology business including facials, waxing, and electrolysis. INSTRUCTOR 7/2009-12/2014
Gill Tech Academy Appleton, WI
Educated, motivated, mentored, and coached students in their technical and guest service skills using classroom, one-on-one, and group training sessions that incorporated theory and practical curriculum.
• Commended for sincere interest in helping students achieve their goals and hone their abilities and skills. Created a positive and enriching learning environment. MANAGER 9/2003-7/2009
THE DAY SPA Green Bay, WI
Led, developed, and motivated a team of five stylists to achieve both personal and salon goals. Explained and administered spa treatments/services and provided outstanding guest services.
• Provided services including: laser hair reduction, skin rejuvenations, vascular and acne treatments, Botox and filler consultations, microdermabrasion, and waxing.
• Suggested increasing spa revenue by adding a hair salon. Helped owner design salon, hire and train stylists, and choose services and products to offer.
• Bought merchandise and artfully arranged retail displays for the entire salon. EDUCATION
MARTIN’S COLLEGE OF COSMETOLOGY & AESTHETICS Licensed Esthetician Green Bay, WI RIVER ROCK SCHOOL OF ELECTROLYSIS Licensed Electrologist Green Bay, WI GILL TECH ACADEMY Licensed Instructor Appleton, WI CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
ê Sciton BBL Laser Certificate of Master Training ê HydraFacial Certification
ê Microneedling Certification
ê Glytone Peels Certification
ê Onychomycosis Certification
ê Advanced Microdermabrasion Certification
ê Alma AFT Laser System Clinical Training
ê Dermalogica Product Training
ê Revisions Product Training
ê NovaLash Lash Extension Certification
ê PCA Skin Certification
ê Permanent Makeup Certification