management and Network support.
A network administrator with both Indian and Gulf experience Seeking for the next level of career opportunity as an Engineer toimplement all my engineering knowledge and innovative technologies for the growth of the company in both industrialand the corporate business technologies. Also, to enhance myskills for the continuous learning with efficiency and quality.
Contact B.Tech (Electronics and communication engineering) 2016
Email: email@example.com Chrsit institute of technology 6.85 CGPA Mobile: +918********* Higher secondary 2014
Location: Puducherry, India Vailankanni Matriculation.Hr.Sec. School 72.75% Passport No: P008699
High school 2012
Skills Vesley English High School 87.4%
• Project management Experience:
• Operating systems
• SAP PP & SAP MM
• Problem solving
• Switches & routers
• Vendor management
• Time management
• Budget management
• Inventory management
• Time management
• Infrastructure support
• Software handling
• MS excel andPP
• Fast typing
• Team management
• Liable & multi tasking
• Focus & perfection
Company: MM18 General Trading Company From: Dec 2018 to Jan 2020 Function: Administration Designation: System and Network administrator Roles andresponsibilities:
• Installing and configuring computer networks and systems, Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems with a fine root cause analysis.
• Consulting with client to specify system design solutions, budgeting for equipment, assembly costs. Assembling new systems, upgrading any that have become obsolete
• Designing, Implementing and Monitoring computer networks and systems, IT infrastructure support. Assist users and set priority for specific designation with respect to policies
• Maintenance and monitoring of CCTV cameras, telephones, PC, laptop, printer, router, switches, core room, cooling systems, safety systems and facilities managements.
• Knowledge of network security practices,anti-virus programs,remote troubleshooting,linux basics and operating systems.
• Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
• Arrange training programs, meetings, attendance assignments, creating and maintaining vendor, clients and administrative documents in a database.
• Preparing reports on sales, stock, purchase, defects and inventory on daily, weekly and monthly to the top management, managing internal and external stake holder relations.
• Engage with the SAP PP for the Bill of material, routing operations, production planning, document reporting, engineering drawings, stock and material overview
• Hands on experience with SAP MM on material management, purchase requisitions, purchase approvals, Material movement, vendor management, and supply chain management.
Company: Sharff Industries From: June 2016 to October 2018 Function:Administration and office management Designation: Administrative Assistant Roles andresponsibilities:
• User administration (setup and maintaining account) verify that peripherals are working properly, quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
• Monitor system performance, network communication, and then Arrange training programs, meetings, attendence assignments for staff.
• Maintenance of office equipments by the checklist provided and respect to the preventive maintenance and annual maintenance cost for the equipments.
• Good experience on using SAP ERP for purchasing, material management, production process flow, routing operations and stock clearance.
• Weekly meet up with employees for queries and complaints and take necessary action with management knowledge.
• Planning and executing the administration, infrastructure supports, human resources activities, and
• Maintain good relationship with all departments to make the project a successful one Areas of Interest
• Infrastructure support
• Communication protocoals.
• Facility management
• ERP System
• Completed Certification in CCNA at dynamic networking institute on 2016.
• Had proficiency certificate in Desktop Publishing (DTP) course at SRM infotech on 2012.
• Completed Advanced Diploma in Computer application (ADCA) at RV tech on 2010.
• Completed Industrial visit at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on 2014.
• Awarded by Indian development foundation(IDF) for the mobilisation of humanitarian cause. Personal details
Fathername : Halil
Mother name : Dawlathnisha
Date of birth 8TH Aug 94
Hobbies : Playing cricket, surfing internet
Languages known: Tamil, English, Arabic (Read, Speak, Write) Date:
Place: MOHAMED RAFFIQ.H