Engr. Muhammad Shafee 055-*******
Name : Muhammad Shafee
Present address : P.O. Box No.54115 Dubai - UAE
E-mail : email@example.com
Profession : Civil Engineer
Date of Birth : April 12th,1970
Nationality : Pakistani
UAE D/License : Valid Driving License ( Sharjah)-UAE Membership of Professional Societies:
Pakistan Engineering Council
Society of Engineers UAE
Trakhees Orange Card holder
Approved from NAKHEEL as Senr. Infra / Civil Engineer Approved from Meydan Shoba Developer as Senr. Infra Engineer Approved from Ministry of Public Works -Dubai as A.R.E. Approved from Roads & Transport Authority as Civil Engineer Approved from Sharjah P.W. D. as Civil Engineer
Approved from Ajman Municipality as A.R.E.
Approved from Royal Group- Abu Dhabi as A.R.E.
Approved from Al Qudra- Holding Al Ain as A.R.E.
Key Qualifications: +25 Years ( 9 years home country-Pakistan and +16 years UAE) More than Twenty Five (25 ) years experience in execution of Roads, infrastructure and Civil Engineering projects in Pakistan and U.A.E. Major thrust areas included construction, management and supervision, Quality control of works and testing of materials, preparation of reports for submission to client.
Education: BSc in Civil engineering (with Honour) 1992-93 from N.W.F.P University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar-Pakistan Experience Record:
From October, 2016 To Date.
Employer AE-7 Engg. Morse Architecture & Engineering Consultancies Co. Dubai- UAE
Position Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
Client Nakheel- Dubai UAE
Project Roads & Utilities for Deira Island B –Dubai UAE Project Description
Project comprises the complete Infrastructure for Deira Islands, Roads construction, Water line network, Irrigation network,, street lighting, Traffic signals, Storm water& sewerage networks, Electrical works, Tele communication network etc. From November, 2014 To September- 2016.
Employer AE-7 Morse Architecture & Engineering Consultancies Co. Dubai-- UAE
Position Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Client MSD ( Meydan Shoba Developers) Dubai UAE
Project Roads & Infrastructure for Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Makhdoum City District-1 –Dubai UAE
Project comprises the complete Infrastructure ( 600 Villas G+1) for Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Makhdoum City as Bicycle & Jogging Tracks, Roads construction, Water line network, Irrigation network,, street lighting, Traffic signals, Storm water& sewerage networks, Electric works, Tele communication network etc.
Review all the drainage network drawings and manhole details as per the IFC drawing, specification and DM standards and supervise construction works
Review all the Irrigation network and chamber details as per the IFC drawings, specification and DM standards and supervise the construction work
Review all the water network and chamber details as per the IFC drawing, specification and DEWA requirements and supervise the construction work
Review all other electrical ducts as per the IFC drawings and the authority requirements
Review all road layout, road setting out and road profile drawings, junction grading plan Road gully details as per the IFC drawing and specifications and supervise of construction works.
Reviewing method statements.
Construction / supervision of Road & Utilities Works. From January, 2013 To September,2014.
Employer Idroesse Infrastrutture - Abu Dhabi-- UAE Position Asst. Resident Engineer A.R.E ( ROADS )
Client Initiatives of H.H The President of UAE
Ministry Of Public Works-Dubai UAE
Project Roads & Infrastructure Improvement Projects in UAE- Yabsa By Pass Road- Fujairah UAE
The Project consists of providing Dual Carriage way mainly for allowing truck traffic to bypass the city, which includes Box Culverts, Pipe culverts, Bridge Structure and relevant utility works. The proposed road will be dual carriage way, two lane each from the Masafi- Fujairah road up to the Fujairah port intersection. The alignment has generally steep gradient and requires extensive cutting ( through blasting) and filling to provide suitable road profile. The total length of the Yabsa Bypass Road is approx. 11 Km. From May, 2012 To 10-12-2012
Employer Professional Arabian Consulting Engineer ( PAL Technologies) Position Asst. Resident Engineer - A.R.E ( Roads ) Client ALQUDRA HOLDING -UPC – Al Ain
Project Ain Al Fayda Emirati Housing Programme- AL AIN Phase–I (infrastructure )
Project comprises the complete Infrastructure ( 2000 Villas G+1) for Emirati Housing Community as Roads construction, Water line network, Irrigation network,, street lighting, Traffic signals, Storm water, sewerage, Electric works etc.
Infrastructure and landscaping works. Construction of substations, Irrigation & sewerage pumping station.
Responsibilities: Construction supervision for Road Works, sewerage network, Potable water network, Irrigation network, Storm water, ground water control network, Electrical network, Telecommunications network. Gas network and District cooling network. Construction supervision for Sewerage and Irrigation Pumping Stations. Construction supervision of irrigation reservoir.
Coordination with over view consultants.
Reviewing shop drawings & as built drawings for all networks. Reviewing method statements.
Reviewing material submittals.
Conducting material inspections.
Supervise testing of installed lines.
Coordinate with laboratory for routine testing.
From 29th April, 2010 To April, 2012.
Employer Professional Arabian Consulting Engineer ( PAL Technologies) Position Asst. Resident Engineer A.R.E. ( Roads & Infrastructures) Client Royal Group – Abu Dhabi
Project Emirati Housing Community YAS ISLAND Abu Dhabi Phase–I (infrastructure )
Project comprises the complete Infrastructure for Emirati Housing Community as roads construction, Water line network, district cooling network, Irrigation network, Gas network, street lighting, Traffic signals, Storm water, sewerage, Electric works etc. From 19th March, 2008 To 20th March, 2010.
Employer Africon Engineering International (pty) Ltd Consultant ( Auricon) Client Roads & Transport Authority –DUBAI ( RTA)
Position Civil Engineer (A.R.E. Civil works)
Project Development of Mirdif Interchange Contract No: R 880. Project Description
• Project R880 comprises the upgrading and development of Mirdif Interchange, situated along khawaneej road at its crossing with Algeria road, between Mirdiff and Al Muhaisnah.
• The existing dumbbell interchange will be replaced with a single point urban interchange, at the same position as the existing interchange. The new interchange will require the following works:
• Construction and maintenance of temporary deviations to accommodate regular vehicular traffic at the site.
• Demolition of the existing interchange, including existing earth embankments, concrete structures and surfaced areas.
• Construction of a new bridge deck over Khawaneej road for the top intersection; and a new deck over the north-western on ramp(next to the cinema) from the top intersection, to accommodate grade separation with the onramp from the southern approach.
• Construction of new link road which included a directional ramp over Khawaneej road as well as underpass tunnel connecting to khawaneej road.
• Construction of approach ramps and roadways.
• Construction of retaining walls for the reinforced earth embankments for the approaches to the interchange.
• Improvement of the geometry of Al Khawaneej road by changing the vertical profile of both carriageways of this road.
• Improvement of the vertical profile along Algeria road at the approaches from Mirdiff and Al Muhaisnah.
• Relocation and protection of existing services affected by the construction and revised interchange configuration. The existing ETISALAT GSM exchange will be retained. The generator room and diesel interchange will be carried out such that the normal daily traffic is accommodated around the site. tank for this facility will be relocated.
• Installation and completion of appurtenant works, such as signage, road markings and street lighting.
• The upgrade of the interchange will be carried out such that the normal daily traffic is accommodated around the site.
From 15th October, 2006 To 15th march, 2008.
Employer M/S Al Turath Engineering Consultants
Client Roads & Transport Authority –DUBAI ( RTA)
Position Civil Engineer
Project Roads & Footpaths in Al Garhoud Contract No: R 816. Project Description
The project comprises the construction of internal roads (wherever required) with footpaths, sikkas and parking, pavement marking, installing new traffic signs and readjusting the existing signs, installing new Traffic signals as wells as rehabilitation of badly damaged roads. The drainage work shall involve the improvement at existing drainage system and construction of new gullies at low points. The work also includes the provision of the street lighting and the completion of the road utilities construction which is necessary as well as relevant coordination with concerned utility authorities in order to allow the development of the area.
Irrigation and landscaping is not part of the project, though ducts will be provided for future use for this purpose. Responsibilities: 1) Daily and Monthly progress reports 2) Visiting road works ( Earth work, Structures, Asphalt toppings etc) as per RFA,s .
3) Review and verifying shop drawings for approval, submitted by the contractor
4) Monitoring Quality control of all ongoing construction activities 5) To attend weekly & monthly progress meetings & prepare minutes of meeting
6) Co-ordinating with services Deptts ( DEWA, Etisalat, Drainage, Street Lighting etc) regarding Material & Shop Drawings Approval and protection of their services.
7) Issuing site instructions for the work not complying with the specification requirements & approving proposed specification procedure for the same.
8) Preparing Snag List of the Project before handing over to Municipality
& issuing Substantial completion certificate to Contractor. From August, 2005 To 15th October, 2006.
Employer M/S Al Turath Engineering Consultants
Client Ajman Municipality
Position Assistant Resident Engineer
Project 1: Car Parks/ Roads for Vegetables and Fruits Market Ajman-UAE Stage I ( Completed).
2: Construction of School Roads in Ajman-UAE ( Final Stage) 3: Construction of Roads & Parkings for New Administration of Ajman Traffic Police ( Completed).
From May, 2004 -- April, 2005.
Employer M/S Al Turath Engineering Consultants
Client Dubai Municipality ( RTA)
Position Civil Inspector
Projects Several Car Parks in Dubai and Internal Roads in Al Quaseas industrial area Contract No.R 640/2 Dubai (UAE) From November, 2002 – April,2004
Employer C.A.B. Consultants ( Sharjah-UAE)
(Dr. M.F. Haweedy & Associates Consulting
Engineer & Architects)
Client Sharjah Municipality
Project Internal Roads in Sharjah ( Zaid Area)
Position Civil Engineer/ Material Engineer
Responsibilities: 1) Daily and weekly progress report 2) Checking of work requests (RFA)
3) Checking of shop drawing for approval submitted by the contractor 4) Monitoring sampling and testing ( in Situ & in house) of material such as soil, concrete & Asphalt as( in Situ & in house) of material such as soil, concrete & Asphalt as per Specification’s requirements. From October,1997 – September, 2002
Employer Engineering Consultants International ( Pvt) Ltd
( Hired by WORLD BANK under Social Action Program ) SAP Client Govt. of Pakistan- N.W.F.P
Project Construction of Primary and Middle Schools Position Top Supervision Engineer
Responsibilities: 1) To prepare an implementation plan with the consultation of C
& W Deptt. To ensure proper co-ordination of supervision activities.
2) To verify the technical assessment of the sites & cost implication. 3) To review construction drawing, actual bill of quantities, cost status
4) To prepare monthly progress and monitoring reports From April, 1994 – September,1997
Employer Indus associated Consultants
Project Various Road Projects( Mingora to Khawazakheela, Mingora to Kabal, Batkhela to Totakan, Batkhela to Thana etc ) Position Site Engineer
Responsibilities: 1) Documentation/Report compilation and preparation. 2) Monitoring of all ongoing construction activities. 3) Issuing site instructions for the work not complying with the specification and also approving proposed specification procedure for the same.
List of Publications (If any) Computer Courses: MS world, MS Excel, Auto-Cad Countries of work experience: United Arab Emirates and Pakistan. Languages: English, Arabic, Urdu & Pashto