Mobile number- (+966) 056*******
This is Mohamed Saeed a pharmacist with more than 10 years of extensive experience in Sales Management, Marketing Management, Client Relationship Management and Business Development fields. I am a proactive self-motivated professional with a history of cultivating and maintaining win/win relationship, with a great ability to communicate easily with both sales staff and clients/customers. Alike, motivating the sales team while influencing clients/customers with a credible style. I am looking For the position of sales manager or Product Manager in an organization that offers challenge, responsibility, and Opportunity.
Senior Product Manager& key accounts manager at Ronesca ( Jeddah –KSA ) . January 2018 – Present.
1. New launches
2. All nutrition portfolio management.
3. Managing all company business with Nahdi medical company (NMC) and other pharmacy chains. 4. Leading specialized team for key accounts activities. Product Manager at Inspire Pharma( Pharmacosmos line ) January 2016 - December 2017 (2 years)
Responsible for Cosmofer brand in Egypt
Responsible for ( Xanthistop ) febuxostat 80&120 mg . Was responsible for preparing the Re launch campaign of cosmofer including the the internal and External launch campaign, inclusion file, E-Detailers, and others. 1. Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for Cosmofer brand in Egypt. 2. Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities 3. Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign 4. Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
5. Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and Production companies
6. Supervise Brand Field team (Direct report and Dotted line) . 7. Manage access to brand assets and budget. Total revenue of 30 M. 8. Develop brand standards and usage guidelines
9. Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency 10. Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, Profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research 11. Write reports, specifications and creative briefs. 12. Instruct Brand Training and Brand Values.
13. Developing new sales channels to the Brand to keep the growth at high level. Product Manager at Mash premiere
April 2014 - December 2015.
Responsible for managing the CNS portfolio (Neurology& psychiatry) through products marketing plan by carrying out several marketing programs.( OXALEPTAL, CONVAGRAN,ALZIXA &CONVAGRAN ). 1- Launching of Convagran the first Zonisamide in Middle East. 2- Work closely to sales team in-order to ensure the message delivery. 3- Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. 4- Ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals. Team Sales Manager at STADA
Starting Jan 2013 - Feb. 2014 (1 year).
-Manage diversified team from experienced Reps and new hired
-Setting sales plan for company products ( Calcitonin Stada 50&100 mg, Acylovair Stada 400&800 mg, Cutistad spray, Muco SR Caps, Muco syp )
- Customer re-segmentation and targeting (setting frequency and balance team work load to Achieve plan)
-Create a family atmosphere within the team promotes collaboration and team spirit
-Aggressive filed activities starting from dual visits and RTDs
-product message recall and coach team to improve the call process techniques
-manage MOH institutions and maintained MS
-market expansion through setting prospection lists and raise the competition among team
-contributed in company sales reviews agenda improvement team project
-setting a clear developmental plan for each team member and follow up regularly fits their career Aspiration
- delegate team members for projects within the team and expose them for a unit and company project
- promotes experience, learning and ideas sharing in sales review meetings
- Market analysis exercise per territory (team members was involved) with a result similar to IMS provided data but more detailed
- CRM performance management
- Over achievement of sales target and non sales KPIs Professional Medical Representative at Pfizer.
Jan 2010 – December 2012 (3 years)
-Sales activity and customer retention program for CVS unit among (Nasr city & Heliopolis ) areas.
-Tender business development in all Military hospitals. Pharmacist at NMC (Alnahdi medical company) at KSA Jan 2008 - December 2009 (2 years)
Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (Master of Business Administration
(MBA), Marketing, 2012 - 2015
IAARS (International Academy for Advanced Research and Studies) MINI Master of Business Administration
(MBA), Marketing, 2011 - 2012
Bachelor’s Degree, Pharmacy, 2002 - 2007
Activities and Societies: APSA