****** Mepho Road
Kwangcolosi, Hillcrest, ****
PHUMLILE WENDY MHLONGO
● Languages: Isizulu, English and isiXhosa(fluent written and spoken)
● Computer skills: Microsoft Office(ms word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint and Database) & internet
● Other Skills: Team player, multitasking, work under pressure and time keeping.
DOMINO'S, Hillcrest — Assistant Manager
February 2020- present
● Responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.
● Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
● Manage employees during my scheduled shift.
● Responsible for all store operations.
● Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
● Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
● Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
● Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards
Market Liquors, Hillcrest — Cashier
September 2019 - January 2020 (4 months contract)
● Greet customers and answering phone calls directing customers
● Handles cash and cards transactions
● Answers routing billing questions/ issues from customers
● Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
● Scan product, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues. Sterkinekor Theaters, Watercrest— Multi Skilled Employee / Cashier
APRIL 2017- MAY 2019
● Worked as a Cashier in Box office Sales/Catering Sales or Pick up, Cinema Assistant or any cinema function as requested by superior.
● Ensured the excellence through great hospitality, speed and accuracy whilst upselling to achieve target.
● Focus on exceptional customer experience, while maintaining operational efficiencies
IEC,Durban — Presiding Officer/Registration Supervisor 2019 National and Provincial Elections
● Coordinates and manages the voting station to ensure that the elections are free, fair and credible
● Takes all reasonable steps to ensure orderly conduct at a voting station.
● Makes staff and stakeholders aware of all processes and procedures within voting station, have them sign relevant register/section of the dairy and provide contact information.
● Supervises administration
Hlahlindlela High School, KwaNgcolosi — Matric
January 2005- December 2009, Kwangcolosi
● Bachelor Pass with maths and science
● Merit certificate for achieving distinction in mathematics in grade 10, 2007.
Pinetown RTI, KwaZulu-Natal — Drivers License
Date of first issue: 11-06-2019
● Code C1
Dominos ( General Manager)
Market Liquors ( manager)
Sterkinekor Theater (complex manager)
IEC (Project coordinator)