Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contact No. +971-**-***-****
Twofour54 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Secretary / Marketing Coordinator
June 2017 – Present
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Handles business related inquiries from clients through email and telephone.
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data. ARAMEX INTERNATIONAL (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Front Desk Officer / Customer Service
June 2014 – June 2017
• Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Marina Al Buttin Yacht Club Resort (Abu Dhabi, UAE) Receptionist / Customer Service
August 2013 – June 2014
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Bachelor of Science in Commerce (Major in Business Management) Saint Peter’s College, Philippines
Philippine International School of Fashion (Lasalle College based in Canada) Manila, Philippines
• Fluent in English, conversational Arabic, and basic Korean TECHNICAL SKILLS
• MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• Competent in the use of all technical methods of communication e.g. email, telephone. Conveys information clearly and effectively both oral and written.