Milton, ON 416-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office software.
• Excellent communication skills acquired through group collaborations and student group projects .
• Capable of working and adapting under pressure and to time constraints both independently and collaboratively.
• Fluent in various languages such as English, Ukrainian, and Russian ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Engineering in Design Programs: AutoCAD, Quartus, Simulink, and SPICE software such as Multisim and LTSPICE.
• Experience with both digital and analogue circuitry design using FPGA boards, breadboards, oscilloscopes, multimeters, basic circuit components such as capacitors, inductors, op amps, spectrum analyzers, etc.
• Experienced in using and testing high voltage 3 phase power circuits, transformers, and AC motors.
• Experience with using Linux and GNU operating systems. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Toronto, ON
Ryerson University September 2015 – Present
Ryerson Propulsion Team Toronto, ON
Ignition Team Leader September 2019 – Present
• In charge of designing and implementing a pyrotechnic rocket ignition system that ignites remotely through a radio signal.
• Organized team members and kept to deadlines to make sure our design and prototype was built on time and functioned correctly. Designed the circuit first on a breadboard and then on a PCB. Ryerson IEEE Member
September 2019 – Present
• Helped organize seminar setups and created PowerPoints for younger engineering students and members.
• Organized hackathons and career fairs at Ryerson University. L3 WESCAM Hackathon 2019 Burlington, ON
• Worked with a team to program autonomous drones. These drones were programed to fly and scout a designated indoor area and to stay within given boundaries of the indoor area. C++ was used and image processing techniques such as Hue saturation to find the value of terrain bounds.
- Image Edge Detection
• Created a python application which highlights the edges of an image using various types of filters such as Sobel, Prewitt, and XDoG filters.
- Fundamental Sorting Algorithms
• Used Sorting Algorithms such as bubble, merge, insertion, heap, and selection sort to go through various arrays and sort them based on requested specifications.
- PWM DC motor speed Controller
• Created on a breadboard a pulse width modulator controller using a 555 timer IC to control the speed of various small DC motors.