ABDULAZIZ TWISANHE EGONGA
Telephone (M): +974-****-****
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdul-aziz-83b717159
PERSONAL SUMMARY. An energetic, hardworking security officer who has a proven track record of safeguarding a client’s property and assets against acts of theft, fire, flood and vandalism. Able uphold good order on sites whilst working within a company’s procedural guidelines and also ensuring a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Currently looking for an appropriate opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY: Faculty of Women and Gender Studies: 2007
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ST. JOSEPH’S SECONDARY SCHOOL. 2005 Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education : (A level) Economics (C) Entrepreneurship (B) Geography (D) Art (D)
NEW STYLES SECONDARY SCHOOL: 2003
Uganda Certificate of Education. (O Level) Division 2.
NOTE: All my attached academic papers were recorded in ABDULAZIZ TWISANHE only. And all my Identity cards and passport are recorded in only ABDULAZIZ EGONGA. They’re all my names. It’s one person.
AMNCO SECURITY COMPANY – DOHA, QATAR
SECURITY OFFICER – October 2018 – Present
Responsible for being the main point of contact in the event of any emergency or security incidents that occur on site. Working as part of a team via a day and night shift combination.
Pro-actively ensuring the protection of merchandise, property and assets.
Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for employees and visitors.
Patrolling the shopping area for periods of time.
Directing emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs.
Responding to emergency situations as they arise.
Accurately reporting all incidents to senior managers.
Preventing and detecting offences on site.
Conducting searches of personnel, vehicles and bags etc.
Producing written reports.
Arranging the escort of large amounts of money around the site.
Monitoring and operating CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
Undertaking investigations into reports of offences.
Using the correct radio voice procedure.
Escorting individuals off the premises.
Liaising with the emergency services, police, ambulance and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
Checking and validating business visitor credentials.
Controlling the entry and exit of vehicles.
Making sure that no unauthorized personnel enter restricted areas.
Answering queries from visitors to the shopping centre.
Occasionally operating the switchboard.
Issuing warnings to owners of illegally parked vehicles.
Collecting statements and evidence in reported allegations.
Accurately updating administrative records and sheets.
Escalating incidents when required to.
Carrying out inspections of stores and the car park.
CINAR TRANSPORTERS LIMITED – KAMPALA UGANDA. DRIVER - APRIL 2014 – AUGUST 2018
Duties of Transporting multi company products and employees from various posts and destinations where required. Contributions • Able to follow the employer’s instructions precisely on specified routes. •Ability to drive both heavy and light vehicles following state issued guidelines. •Highly skilled in maintaining and cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
• Known for demonstrating courtesy to passengers while they embark and disembark and while managing their luggage.
• Excellent troubleshooting acumen in the event of a vehicle’s breakdown.
• Able to perform CPR and First Aid when needed.
• Profound ability to read the route maps and use the GPS effectively and efficiently.
• In-depth knowledge of different parts of vehicles and their functioning.
• Hands-on experience in performing general maintenance work on light types of vehicles. Achievements:. • As the team leader, I was able to Build a team of good drivers, specifically for the perfect hospitality of foreign company guests. •I Introduced the concept of using Google map routes, hence, reduced commute time by 70%.
• I Implemented preventative maintenance measures, as a result, increased vehicle life by 80%. •I Improved ties within the driver union, through the implementation of core outreach and communications work.. • I solely made 15 deliveries in one day, during an instance of low driver turnout.
• I Strategically resolved issues associated with driver availability.
•I Implemented a passenger-oriented greeting system, as a result, it increased customer relationships by 40%.
• Resolved 2 internal conflicts between drivers, through appropriate intervention. • Streamlined vehicle issuance system, by implementing a unique system that checked vehicle numbers and driver specifications. • Devised a client pick-up system, considered 60% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Created and implemented a training program for new drivers, as a result, reduced the training time by 75%.
• Trained 10 drivers to handle driving and navigation work, as part of their induction program.
• Cut vehicle maintenance costs by 40%, as a result, increased company revenue.
• Awarded Driver of the Year 2017, owing to exceptional year-round performance, and customer feedback.
• Featured on the company’s notice board and website as the top performing driver of all times.
• Proficiently saved passengers from threatening injury, during a particularly horrifying car pileup on a highway.
BITO ICE AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE LIMITED. – KAMPALA UGANDA. PRODUCTION AND SALES PERSON - DECEMBER 2007 – APRIL 2014
Responsible for quality production of dairy products mainly ice cream and Yoghurt. Delivering them to customers’ workplaces in time and in good order. This position supported general customer service demands while also assisting the processing of customer’s stock requests.
Achievements and Contributions:
Customer Service: Provided good work at registers and on retail floor. Responded to all customer enquiries, providing support and guidance of the company’s products as required. Transaction Processing: Created customer records when processing stock movements and refunds. Ensured stock was allocated and all required information was accurately recorded.. Cash Management: Ensured accurate management of all cash sales. Counted out all amounts of cash in front of customers to minimise conflicts and ensure accurate reconciliation of daily sales. Stock Control: I took account of all produced and sold items by recording them on a daily basis, thereby minimizing loss of products in the stores. After sale services: In order to ensure Customers’ satisfaction, we offered bonus items and free transportation of orders to their shops, thereby minimizing delay costs.
Good observation skills.
Professional driver of light and heavy Automobiles plus riding motorcycles.
Fully aware of arrest and restraint techniques.
Aware of health and safety issues.
Dealing with people / clients politely but in an authoritative manner.
Possessing a checkable history.
Computer literate, able to use MS Office and also visitor management systems.
Capability to monitor information feeds simultaneously from multiple sources.
Having a professional approach to all routine tasks.
Experience of monitoring and controlling security equipment.
Focused on the delivery of good customer service.
Excellent time-management skills.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Experience of working on major events.
Smart, well-groomed and confident.
Having a professional attitude.
Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
Smart and presentable appearance.
Have a full 5-year checkable history.
Willing to work shifts, morning, nights etc.
Can pass a personal identity and credit check.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
First Aid Certificate
Titus Ssennuni. (Former field supervisor, CINAR TRANSPORTERS LIMITED) Fitness and Wellness Concierge. Company: LUX* SOUTH ARI ATOLL Republic of Maldives. Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +960******* City: Male