Applying for the post of: General Manager, Director of
Laundry or any suitable post,
1. Worked as a Pre-opening General Manager -Laundry and Projects at Inter Emirates group since 01st April-2017 to 03rd December-2019 Dubai (UAE),
1.Responsible for entire Operation for the group such as “Laundry Plant, Retail Laundry outlets, Bakery, Facility management (Building maintenance
& Housekeeping) and Hotels & Restaurant was part of upcoming project. 2. Was reporting directly to the company chairman. 3. Hiring talented associates, taking Interviews, training them as per the world class standards.
4. Ensuring to maintain top quality of service standards. 5. Setting goals for each divisions/departments.
6. Monitoring and sharing Business forecast with the team. 7. Measuring the success of each division and support all the teams to achieve the set targets.
8. Involving team and local communities for the CSR. Activities and engaging team for environmental support.
9. Having good link/contacts with the local (UAE) suppliers and clients especially for Hospitality industry & Retail markets. 2. Worked as a Cluster Manager- Laundry for the group of R- Holding’s (R- Hotels) Ajman at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman UAE, Ramada Beach hotel Ajman UAE 4* and Wyndham Garden Ajman UAE projects. Since 25th Jan-2012 to 31st Mar-2017.
1. Joined as an Assistant Laundry Manager on 25th Jan-2012 and progress to Cluster Laundry Manager for R-Holding group’s R-Hotels (under the franchise of Wyndham Hotels).
2. Direct in charge for Laundry department (HOD) and was reporting to the Cluster General Manager.
3. Attending daily HODs morning briefing and assigned tasks from the management such as a Duty manager, Management Committee etc! 4. Managed Laundry Department with total 26 Laundry Associates plus 02 Drivers.
5. Taking care of new hiring, internal associates promotions etc. 6. Maintaining the high quality standards as per the Hotel SOP. Within the Budget.
7. Was conducting Departmental training for the laundry associates according to the hotel SOP. For their self-improvement & for the Team building. Monthly training reports forwarding to the Training and Human resources department.
8. Monitoring closely all the admin job in the laundry Department & submitting monthly production report to Finance department before the deadlines.
9. Was working closely with all the other departments, followed strongly with engineering team, contracted AMC. for the maintenance and Purchasing team for the supplies etc..
10. Good in laundry Business Development, Operations and was managing outside Hotel’s laundry contracts.
11. Worked closely with Director of Finance for yearly forecast, budget & capital Equipment requests etc.
12. Was handling 02 sister properties (650 rooms), 05 outside contracted hotel’s (858 rooms) and with 02 Sports Clubs (so total there was around 1,508 rooms laundry); Daily loads capacity was 07 tons to 12tons. 13. Pre-opening task member of “Ramada Beach Hotel Ajman” UAE Name: Khan Farooque Ahmed
Mushtaque Ahmed Khan.
Visa Status: ON VISIT VISA.
Age: 38 Driving License: UAE.
Nationality: Indian Staying: Dubai-UAE
Passport No: L-6647526.
Place of issue: UAE.
Expiry date: 09/03/2024
India: 0091- 981**-***** /
Statement: During my past experience I have
gained extensive knowledge in Management
skills, Business development, Sales,
Administrations, Finance & Laundry operations
for both 05/04 star rated hotels & commercial
Laundry. I am looking for a growth at oriented
position in a reputed company with an
opportunity to work on challenging assignments
and provide optimum output of my services to
Languages Known: English, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil &
Qualifications: Higher secondary Certificate-
Commerce Mumbai – India.
1. Familiar with WINHMS, CheckAim, Opera
2.Basic of MS- Office, Dos etc. April-1997 & Sep-
2000 to Mar-2001.
3. 02 months course for Computer Hardware
Engineer in Mumbai (India) Apr-2004.
Industrial Training: 1. Completed 03 months
training in Finance Department as an Accounts
payable at Jebel Ali golf resort & spa 5* Dubai
(U.A.E) since 04 oct-2008 to 10 Jan-2009.
2. 06months in cost control department as a,
receiving clerk. at Jebel Ali golf resort & spa 5* Dubai (U.A.E)
3. 02Months in Engineering store keeper in Jebel
Ali Golf Resort & Spa 5* Dubai (U.A.E.)
14. Was a Green Committee head and Tasks member for some highlighted projects such as, Green Globe certifications, Zero landfill (Waste management), Waste Water & Hotel’s Chemical committee etc. 3. Worked as a Laundry Team Leader for Dutco Hospitality group since 13th May-2004 to 24th Jan-2012 in Centralized Laundry at “Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa 5* Dubai UAE.
1. Join as Laundry crew and progress to Cluster Laundry team leader. 2. Laundry in charge under the Director of Housekeeping. 3. Managed the department with 34 Associates plus 03 drivers. 4. Conducting daily morning & evening briefing for laundry Associates. 5. Making weekly Duty Rota for the laundry associates. Maintaining the Finger report, OT, Associates Annual vacations etc.
6. Was maintaining all the related reports to LHW. LQA, DTCM. & for L&D. 7. Was maintaining 5* standard quality & production within the budget with the daily production of 17 tons to 20tons for 05 sister property & 04 outside contracted Hotels, Sports & Golf clubs contract.
8. Certified departmental trainer for the laundry department & trained all the laundry associates according to the hotel standard, for their self- improvement & Team building! Sending Training reports every month to the Learning & Development Department.
9. Was handling the entire admin job in the Department & submitting monthly reports to finance department & keeping back up records for the future reference.
10. Managed yearly budget, forecast & CAPAX. Request etc. 11. Overall was responsible for entire laundry operations. 4. Worked on Contract Basis for Commercial Laundry as a Laundry Attendant at white Rose Laundry since 10th October-2003 to 30th April-2004 Mumbai (India)
1. Worked as a laundry attendant, was assisting team for entire operations, 2. Responsible to collect all soiled linens and segregations, 3. Was assisting to the washer man for cleaning the linens, 4. Folds towels and segregate discarded & stains,
5. Worked on flat work Ironer.
5. Worked as a Sales & Production Incharge in Steel Co. Pvt. Ltd. India since 30th March-1996 to 01st October-2003. Mumbai (India) Responsibilities:
1. Joined as a Production helper & manual hand press operator and Progress to foreman (Supervisor) and then to Sales & Production Incharge, 2. Taking orders & preparing the contracts with clients. 3. Giving production instructions to the employees. 4. Maintaining the companies quality standard.
5. After production taking care of sales in different part of Maharashtra
6. Making & fixing Aluminium, Glass sliding doors & Windows for local market.
6. Started carrier as a multi task organizations for “Fabric Embroidery, School bags manufacturing & Auto Mechanic engineer helper” since April-1991 to March-1996. Mumbai (India)
I hereby certify that the above statements are all true and correct to the best of my Knowledge and belief.
Training & certificates:
1. Certified by Diversey for good laundry
practice on April-2012 at Ramada hotel &
suites Ajman 4* Ajman UAE.
2. Trained for Fire fighting by F.I.T (First
International training company) on April-2012
at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman 4 * Ajman UAE
3. Certified by Medic first Aid International on
11th Jan-2011 for basic of First Aid at Jebel Ali
Golf Resort & spa 5* Dubai (U.A.E)
4. Certified for Departmental Trainer by Train
The Trainer on Jul-2010 at Jebel Ali Golf Resort
& spa 5* Dubai (U.A.E)
5. Awarded by MAKING YOUR MARK certificate
and with silver logo pin on 30th Nov.2008 from
Jebel Ali Golf Resort & spa 5* Dubai (U.A.E)
6. Awarded by MAKING YOUR MARK On 3st
May.2008 from Jebel Ali Golf Resort & spa 5*
7. Training & certified by MAKING YOUR MARK
on sep. 2007 from Jebel Ali Golf Resort & spa
5* Dubai (U.A.E)
8. Training & certified for Health & safety-
Good laundry practice by DIVERSEY on 11
Nov.2008 from Jebel Ali Golf Resort & spa 5*
9. Awarded by Johnson DIVERSEY for the Good
Laundry Practice on Sep-2007 Dubai (U.A.E).
Khan Farooque Ahmed