Abdulla J A (Haj Hasan)
firstname.lastname@example.org • +966-**-***-****
Date of Birth: Nov 09th, 1981 • Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Nationality: Jordanian • Civil Status: Married
Financial Services – Real Estate & Retail
Profit-driven leader with FP&A experience directing financial/accounting controls and procedures; investment solutions delivery, risk management, and budget preparation across Real Estate & Retail industries. Solid success improving business growth by identifying and gaining funding opportunities through analytical, financial models. Sound record of reducing cost and generating maximum revenues while providing bank facilities for the company. Recognised for implementing ERP system, delivering funds projects, and overseeing financial audits in liaison with auditors. Cohesive leadership skills to train and direct teams with a focus on delivering best results. Financial & Management Competencies
• Corporate Finance / Accounting Management
• Real Estate & Retail Management
• Capital Optimisation / Advisory Support
• Cash / Asset / AP Management
• SOCPA Requirements
• Risk / Investment Management
• Financial Analysis & Reporting
• IFRS / CMA / Regulatory Compliance
• Financial Statements Evaluation
• Credit Issues Resolution
AWJ Holding, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Group Accounting Manager, 2017 – Present
Control all aspects of functions within subsidiaries while working as the head of accounting department. Direct value- added and withholding taxes related procedures, such as calculations, filing returns, submissions, and settlements. Head delivery of best accounting and payment services across subsidiaries to meet KPIs. Lead budget tracking, balancing, and exceeding according to the expenditures while setting alerts. Manage consolidation of all financial statements into one report. Oversee bank facilities mainly agreements, including calculations of interest cost and gain on breaking murabaha deposits. Conduct financial audits in collaboration with external/internal auditors. Key Contributions:
• Fulfilled group terms via effective management of funding process and incoming/outgoing of cash.
• Maintained compliance of accounting records with IFRS through insightful reviews.
• Spearheaded implementation and management of ERP Microsoft Dynamics D365.
• Gained average of 3.5% marginal profit through short-term loan of SR200M.
• Attained income of SR16M by developing private investments over SR350M with investment team. Bait Al Mal Al Khaleeji, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Finance & Direct Investment Manager, 2014 – 2017
Advised on existing surplus investments into portfolios/deposits while controlling liquidity risk exposure to gain best marginal profit rates. Oversaw approval for payments while maintaining compliance with defined budget. Led three staff, senior accountant, and HR and IT officers. Submitted monthly prudential and ICAAP reports to the Capital Market Authority and addressed feedback. Reviewed net asset value reports on company’s funds. Monitored finance department’s policies to ensure adherence with company’s activities and CMA regulation. Managed results on evaluation of financial statements/funds through collaboration with external/internal auditors. Abdulla J A (Haj Hasan) • Page 2
• Earned 10% marginal profit from cash surplus within one month while reducing cost and saving over SR1M.
• Maximised corporate’s capital through finalisation of a study that boosted business growth.
• Gained and identified multiple investment opportunities by formulating financial models.
• Ensured approval on budget through executive committee and board of directors by discussing key points.
• Accomplished large investment of the company in a profitable fund. Ernst & Young, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Senior Auditor, 2004 – 2013
Direct overall functions related to accounting auditing, whilst acting as a part of assurance service team. Managed formulation and consolidation of financial statements and reports. Analysed general/subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivables, revenue allocation, trial balances, depreciation, cost, expenses, and insurance records. Evaluated and communicated business requirements and internal control/risks with key clients. Ensured provision of doubtful debts and slow-moving/obsolete items. Led re-calculation of employees' benefits and created management letter points. Navigated work prioritisation, performance assessment, and feedback delivery to the staff. Key Contributions:
• Secured time cost and maximised profitability by completing engagements within deadlines.
• Enabled acceptance of error as financial wise by analysing accounts based on materiality set.
• Established goals and policies for financial management while focusing on budgeting and auditing for clients. Education & Credentials
Bachelor in Accounting
Applied Science University – Amman
Capital Market Authority Certificate “CME 1 Part A & B” VAT Introductory & Accounting training Persuasive Presentation Skills Zakat & Tax Updates Seminar IFRS Updates Seminar Accounting & Auditing 1, 2, & 3 - Accounting & Audit SOCPA Annual Training Various Online Courses Induction Course Technical Proficiencies
Microsoft Office Suite