Al Nuaimiya Ajman UAE
An inspiring, self-motivated and dynamic primary teacher with a strong awareness and passion for children’s learning and development, I enjoy being part of an encouraging inclusive education system and promoting good positive learning techniques. Possesses exemplary planning skills and familiar to operating under considerable pressure, remain calm and effective wisely. I have always had a passion for primary teaching and geared my studies and career in this direction as I feel it is extremely valuable to be helping children develop skills they can continue to use throughout their lives.
Now I am looking for a position within an exciting, proactive school, where I can contribute to the curriculum, work alongside colleagues and School Boards in order to develop resources for the school.
Bachelor of Arts (2010-2012)
Punjab University Lahore Pakistan
MOE UAE Equalization attained on (Oct 2018)
Bachelor of Educations (2014-2016)
AIOU Islamabad Pakistan
HSSC (science) (2008-2010)
Army Public Collage System Pakistan
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce from Taito education system Sharjah branch. (Continue)
Teaching professional Personal
Class management identifying key issues patience
Motivating Pupils Leadership skills listing skills Maintaining discipline Behavior management communicating skills Subject matter knowledge Team player debating skills Administration Information gathering Leading skills Having good IT skills to work on computer related devices and programs to fulfill the academic requirements such as MS office, using of orison etc. Professional Experience:
Star private School Sharjah:
Working as Primary class teacher in Star Private School Sharjah (British curriculum) from Sep 2019 to date. Role & Responsibilities:
• Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans.
• Organizing, attending and supervising class activities
• Managing student behavior in the classroom by establishing rules and procedures
• Maintaining discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
City School Ajman:
Worked as Primary class teacher in
city school Ajman (CBSE curriculum)
from Jan 2018 to August 2019.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Managing class as main teacher.
• Maintaining the discipline of class.
• Developing lesson plans and materials for classroom, hand on activities and demonstration.
• Preparing worksheet.
• Responsible to maintain the monthly, quarterly and yearly progress of students.
• Responsible to develop and execute monthly plan of studies.
• Following the organization rules to achieve the academic targets. 1-year teaching experience in local Government Model School Pakistan as a volunteer teacher.
Available on request.