firstname.lastname@example.org • +1-925-***-**** • Chicago, IL • linkedin.com/in/vaidehirathkanthiwar Summary
Highly motivated graduate student majoring in Information Technology and Management with professional experience, who is a team player with a will-do attitude and has excellent communication skills and strong user focus, seeking internship positions for summer May 2020.
Master of Science, Information Technology Management Aug 2019 – May 2021 Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois GPA: 3.7/4.0 Courses: Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Object-Oriented Application Development. Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology Aug 2014 - May 2018 Symbiosis International University, Pune, India GPA: 3.11/4.0 Professional Experience
Software Engineer, Future Group, Ahmedabad, India June 2018 - May 2019
• Developed an Inventory Management System for Central and Brand Factory Mall in India using ABAP and SAP HANA technologies.
• Analysed performance of Future Pay, an online payment app, and reduced database side latency issues by 15%.
• Executed knowledge training sessions on the topic “Business workflow of SAP” for new trainee developers. Software Developer Intern, KITS, Pune, India Jan 2017 - June 2017
• Designed and implemented front-end for a ticket booking website using Groovy on Grails and GSP.
• Performed QA and unit testing on more than 25 websites and apps using Bugzilla and Selenium. Technical Skills
Data Science Analytics: Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN, Naive Bayes, SVM, SVR, Random forest.
Database and Software: SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 12 C, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLyog Tools and Technologies: Tableau, PowerBI, Visual Studio, Visio, Jupyter Notebook, R Studio, Weka, Eclipse, Pentaho, SAP, HANA.
San Francisco Employee Data Prediction Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
• Implemented both stepwise forward & backward predictive models and obtained high accuracy of 96%, evaluated using RMSE.
• Performed ANOVA hypothesis testing and identified the “IT operations” category with a high average salary.
• Performed data pre-processing, data visualization, hypothesis testing, and hypothesis testing using ANOVA, residual analysis and validated using Hold out Evaluation in R for data visualization.
• Technologies used: R-Studio, R-3.6.2
Inventory Management System for Central and Brand Factory India Dec 2018- Feb 2019
• Collaborated with the SAP team to build a component of an ERP system that is the key to any business organization for managing the business process and physical inventory management.
• Technologies used: SAP, ABAP, HANA, CDS
Movie Rental Application Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
• Collaborated in a team of 2 to implement a movie rental application using Java FX. Implemented various features including filters based on genre and ratings, search-by option on actors, release date, etc.
• Technologies used: Java, Java FX, MySQL
Comparative study on Diabetes Dataset Feb 2018 - May 2018
• Conducted a comparative study on EM and Cobweb Algorithms with various distance metrics to find optimal clusters for the UCI diabetes dataset.
• Technologies used: Java, Weka
Micro Distributed Translation March 2017 - June 2017
• Designed and implemented UI and other functionalities for a website with dynamic language translations using Groovy on Grails.