OBJECTIVE Hardworking individual, skilled at keeping projects moving smoothly by coordinating documents, meetings and schedules. Excellent attention to details with a methodical and well-organized nature. Looking for a long-term position with room for advancement. PROFESSIONAL
BUDGETING AND FINANCE
• Delivered 2019 planning and budgeting on time, by promptly solving complex problems and coordinating with lead project managers.
• Proper execution of converting non-billables to billable within 3 months to their date of joining, thereby reducing the effect of non-billable expenses to the division
• Close analysis of travel cost / staff welfare/ allowances expenditure on Year till Date basis so it does not cross over the budget.
• Attained 100% resource and revenue utilization (Non-Billable/Head Count Tracking/Allowances)
• Achieved Zero Unbilled Revenue
• Worked directly with AMOS SE Finance team and team leads, for preparing charted data and metrics for detailed status reports. PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
• Developed new procedure for employee allowance Collation process, which reduced the time consumption of that process.
• Facilitated communication between internal and external project stakeholders.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Collaborated with staff members to cultivate an atmosphere of cross communications and productivity.
• Produced adhoc reports and documents for senior team members. TESTING
• Evaluated and tested the WebOps mobile app (IOS and Android) functions and specifications
• Took Effective Steps for enhancing test coverage and quality control efficiency
• Worked closely with the developers and analyst to determine the type of testing required. Page 2 Gouri Shreeganga
SKILLS • Budgeting and forecasting
• Project Management
• Extremely organized
• Strong verbal communication
• Data analysis
• Team leadership
• Interpersonal and written communication
CERTIFICATION PMP-PMI participation Certificate
WORK HISTORY Admin Executive, Tradex Middle East FZE, Jebel Ali Free zone, Dubai Nov 2019 – Till Date
PMO Analyst, Allianz SE, Trivandrum, Kerala
July 2016 – December 2018
Quality Assurance Tester, Tugo Tech, Trivandrum, Kerala May 2014 – January 2015
EDUCATION B.E, ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING ARUNACHALA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN, ERNIEL,2009-2013
• Graduated with 8.1 GPA
• Thesis: Speed control of buck converter driven direct current motor using proportional integrator derivative and fuzzy logic controller
• Secured Third position in 2011 for the report on “Micro – controller-based gas detection and burglar alarm system” conducted by Maria College of Engineering and Technology- POUVOIR 11.
• Secured Second position in 2012 for the report on “SCADA based integrated operation of renewable energy resources” conducted by Narayana Guru College -E-ENGERGIZ’12 also won the title Best Manager of the year 2012.
MSC, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, PSB ACADEMY-EDINBURGH AND NAPIER UNIVERSITY, SINGAPORE,2015-2016
• Member of SASA
• IDBI Bank, collaborated with marketing team of various Gujarat division to research on performance scheming of the mobile application Go-Mobile. REFERENCES JAYAKRISHNANA MAHADEVAN- 944-***-****
Senior Procurement Manager, Allianz SE
ARJUN NAIR - +316********
Ernst & Young
Page 3 Gouri Shreeganga