Kurri Mounika, **yrs
To secure a responsible career opportunity and fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of company.
Course Specialization School/College Year CGPA/%
M. Tech Traffic and
NIT Calicut 2018- 2020 8.28
B. Tech Civil Engineering Gayatri Vidya Parishad
College of Engineering,
2013- 2017 79.26%
Intermediate MPC Sri Chaitanya Junior
2011- 2013 95.3%
S.S.C CBSE DAV Centenary Public
2010- 2011 10.0
Programming language : Basics in C (attended 2 months Course in NIIT) Applications : Microsoft Office ( Excel, Power Point, Word ), SPSS, QGIS, IITPAVE Teaching Assistance since August 2018 to Undergraduates in NITC. M. Tech
Title : Assessing the prevalence rate of self-reported helmet usage in Calicut city. Description : My project deals with identifying and comparing factors associated with helmets use
(observed and self reported) using multiple logistic regression Analysis. Company : L&T IEL, Chennai.
Role : Intern.
Duration : 7 weeks (13-05-2019 to 05-07-2019)
Title : a) 6 laning of Kishangarh to Gulabpura Highway (NH79A and NH79)
-Horizontal curve detail (LHS & RHS)
b) Construction of Dwaraka expressway
Description : a) Includes improvement of existing 4 lanes divided carriageway to 6 lane divided carriageway. It includes Highway Alignment Design, Drainage design. b) Provision of traffic signs for a stretch of 10km for Main Carriage Way and Service Roads. Title : Modified bitumen using sulphur for improvised roads. Team size : Four.
Role : Team Lead.
Description : This project deals with computation of engineering properties of conventional bitumen and sulphur modified bitumen.
Title : Construction of residential building.
Role : Intern.
Duration : 4 weeks (May, 2016)
Description : Different steps involved in construction of beam, column and slab of a residential building. Seminars
• Study on trams.
• Capacity models of all way stop controlled intersections.
• Sonication in water treatment.
• Desalination Pretreatment.
• Achieved highest grade in "Highway design and safety" in M.Tech, 2018-19.
• AIR of GATE 2018 is 3391
• Rank opener of M. Tech Traffic and Transportation Planning(CE) of NITC, 2018
• Selected as Assistant System Engineer at TCS(2017)
• Participated in model making, during NITC fest “Tatva-2k18” and "Tatva-2k19".
• Visited ‘Rubber Dam’ in Parvathipuram, Andhra Pradesh as a part of industrial tour.
• Participated in model making, conducted by "NIRMAAN" - Organized under the aegis of Institute of Engineers in college.
• Canvassing and executive member of Satkaarya fest(2k16) of GVP College.
• Stood 1st in flash mob (Aalok fest,2k15)
• Member of Rotaract club during the period 2014-2015
• Participated in “Operation Red Hills” (Conducted by KEN Foundation).
• Participated in “Vizag Coastal Cleanup” (Conducted by KEN Foundation).
• Won in numerous solo and group dance competitions.
• Adaptable and amicable.
• Smart worker and quick learner.
• Good leader and a multi-tasker.
• Can work effectively in multi cultural environment.
• Reading novels.
• Playing badminton.
• Solving sudoku.
I hereby declare that all the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge.