1. I would like to develop my career in the field of Yogic Science as a Yoga Researcher. 2. As a Yoga Trainer, Yoga Therapist, Yoga Demonstrator and Instructor. Qualification:
S.No Qualification Board/University Year of % Subjects passing
Board of Sec . Eng., Hindi, Sans, Math,
Edu. Raj. 2007 52.33% Sc., S.sc.
Board of Sec. Sanskrit, Geography.
Edu. Raj. 2009 68.46% Drawing. Hindi, Eng.
3. B.A (YOGA) D.S.V.V (HW) 2012 64.27% Yoga, Tourism. Applied yoga & Human
4. M.A (YOGA) D.S.V.V (HW) 2014 61.66% Excellence. Experience
One Year working experience as Yoga Instructor at Nalwa Steel and Power Limited
(A company of OP Jindal Group) at Raigarh Chhattisgarh since 10.06.2014 to 30.04.2015 Currently Working as Yoga Instructor at California Fitness And Yoga Centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam since 15.12.2015
Awards & Achievements
position in ALL INDIA INTER- UNIVARSITY YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 held at Kurukshetra University (Haryana).
position in STATE YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 in DSVV Haridwar (Uttrakhand). 3. 9
position in international yoga competition 2014 held at Pondicherry Therapeutic Knowledge
1. Yoga therapy
4. Marma therapy
Dissertation & Research Paper
1. I did dissertation work on the topic-
“A Study on the Importance of fast in Human Excellence" in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar, (Yoga)2012
2. I did dissertation work on the topic-
“A described study On the Importance of Shat Sampatti in reference of mental health” in DSVV 2012-2014.
Seminar, Conference & workshop
Participated as a Yoga Demonstrator in, International Yoga Festival theme “Yoga Cultural & Spirituality” DSVV-2011.
Participated as a Yoga Demonstrator in “International Yoga Festival” in the Ganga Resort Rishikesh. 2012..
Participated as a delegate “Workshop On Research Methodology” Org. by-Dept. Of Clinical Psychology DSVV 2013.
Father’s name : Shri Shivram Rawat
Mother’s Name : Smt. Lajja Devi
DOB : 02-02-1991
Gender : Male
Permanent Add : Vill.-Baijatt, Po. - Vijaypura, Teh.-Hindaun City, Distt- Karauli, Rajasthan, Pin- 322236
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Language : Hindi, English
Hobbies : Reading Books, Listening Music, Movies, Sports, Painting etc. Extracurricular Activities:
1. Work as social worker through NSS- 2010.
2. Yoga demo in “DIYA Youth Group” Surat, Gujrat.
1. Work as yoga trainer (good practice).
2. Specialization in yoga demonstrator and instructor. 3. Basic knowledge of computer.
4. Good academics records.
1. Dr. Chinmaya Pandaya: Pro- Vice – Chancellor of DSVV. 2. Dr. Suresh Barnwal: HOD of Dept. Human Consciousness & Yogic Science, DSVV. Place: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Date- 20.01.2016 Sanjay Rawat