Brikena is an experienced, reliable and enthusiastic worker who has excellent organizational and customer-oriented skills. She has a warm and engaging personality and is adept to maintaining a clean and organized environment. She has a great eye for details and efficiency in working in a fast pace environment. With a positive attitude and the ability to effectively cope with change Brikena is more than willing to work with people who have the skills and experience to make a real difference to her future.
• Reliable and efficient worker
• Well organized with ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Customer needs oriented
• Strong teamwork abilities
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Package, Email
3215 Quance Street, Regina, SK
July 2017 – August 2018
• Provided support for the head chef of the restaurant
• Managed the supply inventory
• Ensured that the kitchen meets food safety and cleanliness standards
• Helped kitchen staff with food preparation
• Cleaned dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Store in cupboards, drawers
• Helped maintain all cooking items and service items in orderly and
absolutely sanitary condition according to good health-keeping
practices, government regulations and standards.
• Regularly cleaned and sanitized galley walls, range hood, overheads,
cabinet faces, reefer and freezer interiors, and cabinet interiors.
• Ensured that all working areas were maintained clean and in order
Grocery Store Cashier & Stock Clerk
Star Supermarket, Albania
January 2013 – February 2014
• Scanned groceries and ensured proper price scanning.
• Balanced daily cash register receipts and provided quality customer service.
• Answered customers' questions and provided information on procedures.
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were correct and that there was adequate change.
• Offered customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
• Stocked shelves, placed daily product orders, and created sale displays.
• Assisted in the loading of customer's unwanted items and cleaned for work areas.
• Exuded friendly, courteous, and positive attitude and demonstrated professionalism
602-2336 Weston Rd
York (T) ON M9N 1Z4
Calm, understanding, patient person with the ability to easily understand and adapt to her tasks and assignments, and explain any possible problem to her co-workers or supervisor. Beginner to intermediate in English; Fluent in Albanian;
Collaborative and adaptable, able to cope with pressure and change in order to maintain a positive attitude under demanding situations.
Able to work on her own initiative as well as being a team player. Well-organized with strong ability to multi task.
Bachelor of Education Elementary 4-year-program ”Eqerem Cabej “University Gjirokaster, Albania