QUALITY CONTROL EXECUTIVE
INTERSTELLAR TESTING CENTER
(PANCHKULA, HARYANA, INDIA)
• Prepare sample, dilution, reagents, indicators, instrument operating solutions, calibration standards and reference material for analysis.
• Interpret data, conduct calculations and transfer data in to electronic software collection.
• Participate in important projects and perform other duties as assigned. INSTRUMENT HANDLED
• UV-visible spectrophotometer (Mettler Toledo)
• Hot air oven, Muffle Furnace
• Disintegration test apparatus (veego)
• Thin layer chromatography & High performance
• Basic Fermentation & Brewing Technique at Hops & Grains, the Microbrewery Panchkula
• Quality Control Checking at Markfed Canneries Jalandhar
• Basic Training in Microbiology & Fermentation at Omega Testing Lab Centre Panchkula PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Good organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and holding requirements.
• A strong work ethic and willingness to take on varied tasks.
• Good English communication skills (verbal, written and reading). PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
INTERSTELLAR TESTING CENTRE- (March, 2017 to Present)
(Panchkula, Haryana, India)
B.SC Biotechnology 2014
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (AMRITSAR, PUNJAB, INDIA)