Youssef Maged Farouk Guirguis
I want to apply for this training “accelerate” in Schneider electric, because I am interested to pursue a career in sales & marketing. The training will prepare me as a future young leader in your sales, marketing, finance & logistics departments. Education:
Bachelor of engineering, Ain shams university (ASU), 2020 Department: Energy & Renewable Energy
Graduation project, faculty of engineering, Ain shams university, November 2019 to June 2020 It is about optimization of HVAC systems “Integrated control”, the project is sponsored by Schneider electric and MIT “Massachusetts Institute of Technology”. Internships:
Trainee, Enppi, July 2019
• Attended three-week sessions
First week: introduction to oil and gas industry & project management. Second week: introduction to usage of mechanical equipment and engineering
(boilers, compressors, pumps, pressure vessels, tanks, material selection). Third week: introduction to piping and piping equipment and engineering
(piping design, piping stress analysis).
Trainee, Major for engineering and commerce, August 2018
• Performed site visiting and surveying, saw the whole steam system (boiler, piping, trapes) at (Novartis pharmaceuticals, Arab capsules factory & Marriott hotel).
• Trained and assisted to write feedback and financial reports based on information of surveying.
Trainee, Spirax Sarco, July 2018
• oversaw the fundamentals of steam utilization.
• designed a steam utilization system for a factory. Trainee, Schneider electric, February 2018
• attended four sessions about automation, smart homes & efficiency in automation.
• attended four sessions about KNX “smart homes systems”.
• designed PLC for conveyer belt in a factory.
• observed PLC panel.
Trainee, EETC, (Egyptian Electrical Transmission Company), June 2017
• attended four sessions for three weeks about the overhead transmission line system, electric protection system and transformers and its protection system at the EETC training center.
• visualized the three systems in the Egyptian electrical distribution company.
• site visiting and fault inspection for equipment protection & safety with senior engineers. Skills:
Microsoft office, fusion 360, Ecodial, MATLAB, Autocad, powerword. Language skills:
Arabic =Native / English=fluent / French=good / German=basics / Russian=basics Extracurricular Activities:
Gym workouts for good health and studying anatomy & nutrition. Volunteering work in my community, “I deal with all ages from children, youth and elder people”
Reading different research papers about any topic I need to improve or earn knowledge about.