• Houston • Texas • 979-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a challenging Project Engineer Position consistent with my skill-set and area of interest. To utilize and apply my project management experience and design-manufacturing expertise in the most effective and comprehensive manner.
• Project Lifecycle Management • Project Budgeting and Resource Allocation
• Business Development / Inside Sales • New Product Design and Development
• Project Scheduling and Scope Assessment • Customer Relationship Management
• Pig Launchers / Hot Tapping / Flanges • Material Science and Manufacturing Systems
• Quality Assurance • Supply Chain Management / Vendor Management
• In-depth knowledge of industry compliance codes / standards namely DNV-OS-F101, API 6A, NACE 0175, ASME Section VIII Div.1 & 2, ISO 9001:2015, ASME B31.1 / B31.4 / B31.8, CSA Z662, ANSI B16.5, etc. Personal Attributes:
• Team Leader and Team Builder • Good Business Acumen
• Strong Technical Writing Skills • Self-Motivated Multi-tasker
• Organized and Detail Oriented • Excellent Communication Skills
• Adaptable, Amiable Personality with High Integrity • Target Oriented
• Ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams Computer Packages:
MS Project, Outlook, Salesforce, SharePoint, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), A/X Dynamix, QAD, Solid Works, ANSYS and AutoCAD.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering 2004–2006 Texas A & M University, College Station, TX GPA: 3.8 Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering 1999-2002 Sardar Patel College of Engineering, University of Mumbai, India GPA: 3.86 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1995-1999
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Mumbai, India GPA: 4.0 Professional Experience:
Unique System LLC Houston, TX, USA Oct 2018 – Present Technical Manager
• Responsible for Uni-Forge’s P&L and overall growth within Oil and Gas Midstream sector and OEM markets.
• Accountable for all project deliverables and quality control documents including ITP, WPS/PQR, MPS, Procedures.
• Reach out to new clients to increase company’s global footprint with focus on North Americas and Latin Americas.
• Actively aid in company’s marketing and branding efforts to harness new markets and provide technical guidance.
• Monitor KPI’s and NCR’s periodically for process mapping and process optimization.
• Capture actual projects costs in ERP system and implement ways to reduce NVA activities and overheads.
• Develop New Procedures, Templates and Work Instructions and take lead in change management processes.
• Hands-on experience working with majority of manufacturing processes, NDE, testing and welding processes. WeldFit Corporation Houston, TX, USA July 2017 – Sept 2018 Project Engineer
• Serve as a primary interface between Project Management, Engineering and Sales Department and make sure all client requirements and expectations are communicated in a streamlined fashion to all parties concerned.
• Coordinated closely with customer with regards to project schedules, weekly status reports and updates.
• Perform a comprehensive specification review and address all technical queries via RFI’s, deviation requests, etc.
• Manage Heat Treatment of Fittings involving Normalizing, Austenitizing, Quench and Temper.
• Project Lifecycle Management of Automated Pig Launchers and Receivers from Engineering to Commissioning. Nirav Jambusaria
• Houston • Texas • 979-***-**** • email@example.com AFGlobal Corporation, Houston, TX, USA April 2012 – Aug 2016 Project Manager
• Managed multi-million dollar capital projects (over $10MM) such as Chevron Wheatstone, Chevron JSM, Brunei Shell Petroleum, CNOOC Bohai Bay Expansion, Valero Refinery Retrofit projects and have consistently met and exceeded client’s expectations satisfactorily.
• Oversaw multiple projects through all phases of development – conceptual design, detail engineering, procurement, forging, heat treatment, manufacturing, mechanical testing, inspection, NDE, logistics and close-out.
• Technical Lead for Subsea Connectors and Sealing Technology Group (Taper-Lok) with advanced knowledge on Forging, Manufacturing, Heat Treatment, Material Science and Metallurgy.
• Monitored project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively address them in advance. Piping Technology and Products, Houston, TX, USA July 2007 – April 2012 Project Engineer
• Managed & executed multiple projects for Shaw Group, Stone & Webster, Bechtel, Vogt Power, Black & Veatch.
• Accountable for design and engineering of pipe supports based on customer specifications, creating manufacturing drawings, scheduling work flow and expediting manufacturing processes.
• Acquired expert product knowledge on all types of pipe supports which includes rod hangers, spring hangers, sway struts, snubbers, shock absorbers, sway braces, insulated pipe shoes, pig launchers and expansion joints. Schlumberger, Sugar Land, TX, USA July 2006 − June 2007 Mechanical Engineer
• Served as a design and development engineer in the Wellsite Fracturing Surface Equipment Group of IPC- Technology Product Center (Well Services).
• Spearheaded development activities of ‘Low Tier GelSTREAK’ – US Land based Mixing and Blending Unit for hydraulic fracturing of oil-well formation.
• Accomplished structural reinforcement of hydration tank using design tools - ProMechanica and ANSYS.
• Independently pioneered a mock-up test to evaluate the factors affecting guar powder flowability inside the bin giving a detailed root cause analysis of the problem. Applied Materials, Austin, TX, USA Sept 2005 − Dec 2005 Design Project Team Member
• Successfully conceptualized, designed and proposed a solution to prevent contamination of 300 mm silicon wafer in CENTURA AP cluster tool employing ‘Electrostatic Entrapment of Particles’.
• Furnished quantifiable results that directly impacted the wafer yield and throughput of the system.
• Acquainted myself with silicon wafer processing, clean room environment and semiconductor fab operation. Larsen & Toubro Limited, Technology Center, Mumbai, India July 2002 – June 2004 Design and Development Engineer
• Performed Conceptual Design, Solid Modeling, Detail Design, Assembly and Testing of Fully Automated Two Column Feeding, Replenishment and Ejection System of AB 40L70.
• Served as an intermediary between design and manufacturing teams for the fabrication of engineering and ruggedized prototypes of AB40L70 and foresee its integration with an Infantry Combat Vehicle (ICV).
• Assisted productivity improvement processes for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, boilers and super-heaters. Larsen & Toubro Limited, Switchgear Division, Mumbai, India Dec 1998 – May 1999 Spring Intern
• Designed and fabricated glasswool soundproof enclosure for a hydraulic power press.
• Pioneered productivity improvement and layout planning of Injection Molding, Magnet & Contactor Assembly Shop. Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Automotive Sector, Mumbai, India Dec 1997 – June 1998 Spring Intern
• Monitored design and manufacturing of jigs, fixtures and press tools for various plant operations.
• Assembled Internal Combustion Engines as part of implementation of Motion and Time Study and Mahindra QMS. Activities and Achievements:
• EIT Certified by Texas Board of Professional Engineers.
• Material Science Champion and Voluntary Fire Marshall at AFGlobal Corporation.