Dynamic and Enthusiastic Human
Resources professional with a
Bachelors in Commerce and
Marketing management seasoned
with an overall 9+ of years in
corporate work environments across
• Headhunting (international profiles)
• Pre-employment screening
• On boarding & documents
• Training and Development
• Employee Relationship
• Employee records management
• Payroll processing
• Exit interview management
• Bachelors in Commerce with
Marketing Specialization (2011)
MOP Vaishnav College for
Women’s. Chennai, TN, India.
• CW Jobs
• Job Serve
• Microsoft AX Dynamics HR
• D.O.B - 22.04.1989
• Nationality - Indian
• Passport No - M1285456
• Marital Status – Single
• Current Location - Dubai
• Visit visa expiry – March 2020
• Joining Status - Immediate
Asia Holidays & Resort (Chennai, TN) APR’18 – Oct’19
• Candidate selection and fulfillment for all open positions across the organization
• Managed multiple engagements for mid senior and junior levels roles
• Managed social media initiatives to attract targeted regional talent pool
• Managed employee lifecycle from on boarding to exit interviews
• Organized employee schedules, training requirements, hiring plans and internal HR communications
• HR attendance management and month end payroll processing process
• Assisted senior management in building HR policies and new hire strategy
• Managed manual payroll processing for 50+ employees Senior HR executive - UK Staffing and HR Generalist Equiniti India PVT LTD (Chennai, TN) MAY’16 – MAR’18
• Managed internal employee’s personal file in Microsoft AX systems by setting up new recruit records and maintained existing employee’s records
• Involved in UK Recruitment for internal hiring. (permanent and contract roles)
• Expertise in handling candidate profiles with British Citizenship, Tier-1, Tier-1 Dependent, Permanent Resident/ILR, European Citizen, Tier-2, Tier-2 Dependents
• Worked closely with Hiring Mangers and line managers to steam line the hiring and on boarding process
• Knowledgeable in recruiting for IT positions and services domain
• Supported payroll team during high volume and completed the work in given timeline.
Process Advisor - (Document Management)
Barclays Bank (Chennai, TN) DEC’13 – APR’16
• Assisted the team in the areas of talent management, employee recognition, performance management, employee coaching.
• Handled escalation from the clients and employees and closed positively.
• Suggested in policy creation and implementation on process to increase productivity in the team.
• Resolved employee’s payroll queries and escalation through calls and email.
• Processed data entry task using HR system with SAP in an accurate and timely manner, within agreed service level and targets as defined in the Service Level Agreement(SLA)
• Conducted daily team huddle and managing workflow and resource planning within the team.
• Involved in gathering the documents from employees on monthly basis and uploaded documents in SAP HR
• Ensure maintaining standard quality level in the team and publish accuracy snapshot and productivity on daily operation.
• Post hiring have processed in setting up the new starter in the SAP HR by creating personnel number before employees joins the organization.
• Responsible for updating employee’s data change like Job change, Promotion, Grade, Location, Transfer, Benefit change and Salary or compensation management and Corrections in Employees personal information in SAP HR.
• Managed Confidential Employee Data and processing necessary updates whenever required.
• Provided training to advisors on SAP HR and process.
• Processed Background Verifications as per the company policy.
• Followed with the employees on the missing documents and on information approval requirements.
• Identified and addressed any gap in performance or quality. Customer Care Executive (Escalation department)
Club Mahindra Holidays (Chennai, TN) DEC’11 – OCT’13
• Holiday bookings management for members and non-members
• Customer happiness and feedback management
• Assisted team leader in managing complex escalations and customer retentions
• Maintained month on month target achievements at 120%
• Trained and on boarded new team members.
• Involved in review meetings and provided feedback for process optimization
• Conducted daily huddles and weekly review meetings with the team www.linkedin.com/in/kirthika-poonguil
HR Generalist & Recruitment Specialist
E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +971********* A: Al Muteena, Deira, Dubai.