Seeking Responsible and challenging position in a growth oriented and progressive
organization where I can utilize my professional background, Experience, Strong organizational, Analytical, Problem solving and management skill for significantly contributing towards the overall success of the organization
AREAS OF EXPRTISE
Advanced MS EXCEL
TALLY,SAP, QUICK BOOK
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) specialized in Finance and Marketing
5+ years of solid Professional Experience in the areas of Accounts and finance
Knowledge in various ERPs including Tally ERP,SAP,DBMS, MS office and MS outlook CAREER PROFILE
BAHJA TAIBA GROUP, JEDDAH -KSA
(January 2017 – August 2019)
A leading group engaged in the supply and distribution of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) all over the region
Sort and match invoices with LPO and book the invoices
Prepare and process accounts payable checks and wire transfers.
Reconciliation of SOA from suppliers and communicate discrepancies
Ensure that the supplier payments are processed according to the terms of payment
Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries
Generating invoices and manage receipts and bank deposits (Cash & Cheque)
Participate in collection meeting and periodical stock checking and verification MOHAMED FAZAL VU
Location: Dubai, UAE
Visa Type: Visit visa
A M MOTORS, KERALA-INDIA
(Jan 2014 – December 2016)
An authorized dealer for sales and services of Maruti Suzuki cars all over Kerala. Apart from sales and service of Maruti Suzuki cars, A.M. Motors also facilitates exchange of used-cars and sale of Maruti Suzuki-certified used- cars through their divisions
Maintaining Purchase and sales Register and other related documents
Responsible for Branch cash and credit management and bank reconciliation.
Maintain customer data base and conduct marketing and sales promotion activities
Overseeing the accounting and business activities in the absence of Manager.
Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment, charge backs, returns etc
Collection of outstanding invoices via telephone, mail and email and resolve disputes
Provide customers with copies of statements and other documents as needed.
Responds to incoming calls, emails and resolve customer inquiries PERSONAL TRAITS AND SKILLS
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command over English language
• Self correspondence skills, Presentation skills and strong reporting skills
• Proficiency in MS office 2007, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in routine office administration and strong Customer orientation and negotiation skills
• Dynamic, result oriented, self-motivating, analytical and a good team player ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Revamped the accounting system, which ended up in increased efficiency in handling accounting controls.
• Reduced paperwork 90% by converting all accounting procedures to an electronic form.
• Expanded accounting department’s efficiency by 50% through rigorous training of accounting staff.
• Reconciled a complex financial statement within 5 hours, which had been stuck in limbo for six months.
• Implemented corrective measures for ensuring that minor accounting discrepancies do not transpire.
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic Marital status : Married
Sex : Male