Contact +1-913-***-**** (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professional Summary: I am permanent US resident & authorized to work in USA
• Director of Global IT Procurement with 20+ years of Procurement supply chain experience in technology products, services sourcing and contract management in IT Sectors.
• Significant experience in developing & managing IT procurement categories like, Data Centre, software services, software’s and financial modeling to buy these services etc.
• Providing solutions for procurement outsourcing, cost reductions and improving margins by & adding value to my employers by improving operating costs & efficiency by consulting in the space of procurement and supply chain.
• Performing business by collaborating with functional teams & customers and addressing business priority without compromising on business rules.
• Bringing-in external world as collaborative influencer to business rooms for innovations and to improve operational efficiencies.
• Owns all procurement & global supply chain related activities & governance for the largest US based customer.
• Develops and executes procurement and sourcing strategy with key suppliers and managed $200Mn spend.
• Develops and execute annual category plan, which includes identifying key strategic sourcing requirements for all the largest customers, from supplier base through innovative commercial models.
• Responsible of building and managing relationship with key OEMs/manufactures C- suite level.
• Monitored the supply market, using benchmarks and category indices to evaluate and improve supplier/ category performance.
• Intensively worked with major IT vendors for Sourcing and negotiated large deals with IT related suppliers across all categories in US and India.
• Experience in managing large projects and procurement operations in a leadership role.
• Working in multicultural team environment and partnering with inter functional teams to meet business objectives.
Mar 2020 – Till Date
Sutherland Global Service, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Director Global IT Procurement
• Manage Technology procurement activity and maintain relationship with the IT organization.
• Partner with IT in supporting their business and sourcing requirements. This include all IT categories such as Telephony, Telecommunication, Servers, Storage, Data Center, enterprise software and support, EUCS middleware, security solutions, mobile, and any other IT related areas.
• Support IT in assessing investment and Capex/Opex decisions.
• Lead in identifying and qualifying vendors for IT.
• Understanding market trends and suppliers for the IT space that will help in improving service quality while managing cost.
• Coordinate procurement resources to ensure the needs of IT are met including all sourcing, analytics, and other support as needed.
• Using Sourcing tool like Ariba for sourcing, contract management, order processing, reporting etc.
• Responsible for managing IT procurement strategies (non-procurement challenges) and IT service delivery strategies cross the different IT and communications layers.
• Responsible for IT market trends, suppliers, business challenges, and tools for managing IT spend and performance.
• Managing IT sub-categories and alternative models for comparison such as on premise, SaaS, cloud, hosting, and other delivery options.
• Manage Sourcing and negotiations with IT related suppliers across all categories and geographies – especially in US and India.
• Responsible for IT Project management.
• Responsible for IT cost and performance metrics and develop the metrics to be tracked and improved upon Multi-country / global experience.
Sep 2016 – Mar 2020
HCL Technologies America, Becton Dickinson
Procurement Engagement Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: -
• Responsible for procurement crisis management, process management, SLA adherence, service improvement, value adds etc. specific to customer need.
• It was customer facing role based out of customer headquarters at Franklin lakes New Jersey personality.
• Proactively managing customer escalation,
• Excellent project management skills.
• Responsible for managing & collaborating cross functional teams & business stakeholder relationships across the technology enterprise to facilitate effective management and encourage utilization of procurement across all business units.
• Responsible managing all procurement governance, policies, practices and procedures is in place to promote standards, delivery for our largest customer.
• Managed key contracts items and monitored contract metrics and developed contract corrective action within (Master & Suppliers specific) for our largest customers.
• Responsible for procurement Project Management- design, plan, and manage projects to deliver with added value in defined time frame and cost.
• Responsible for IT procurement strategy like Data Centre, software & security, EUC, network & telecom having in depth understanding of software contracting & licensing, software services and financial modeling to buy these software & services.
• Worked on large deals with companies like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Symantec, Adobe, Dell, Forcepoint etc.
• Responsible to maintain global capability metrics for our largest customer.
• Identify potential supplier, working closely with sales and delivery regional leadership and category buying and project teams for our largest customer.
• Complete category strategic sourcing internal and external profile, confirm Baseline, and define future requirements for our largest customer.
• Define TCO commercial model for large deals, relationship approach, sourcing and document strategy for our largest customers.
• Lead Procurement & Supply Chain engagement on a day to day basis including resource management, project management, and issue / risk mitigation
• Build high morale and a highly effective teams and position programs for success
• Provide overall program management and critical problem solving throughout the Asset lifecycle of the engagement including project timeline and budget
• Lead project governance including Project Status Meetings and Steering Committee sessions from Procurement & Supply Chain standpoint
• Lead the procurement & Supply Chain planning and delivery of project deliverable
• Manage ad hoc client requests and address issues Aug 2013 - Aug 2016
ATOS India Ltd, India
Vice President - Head of Procurement APAC & IMEA
Leading regional (India, EMEA & APAC) Procurement team providing the global enterprise negotiation, vendor management, platform integration, and analytics to achieve cost saving, service, and social responsibility objectives across a complex $450 million+ procurement & contract portfolio. Strong experience in negotiating global IT, outsourcing, professional services, and telecom & data center contracts. Hire, mentor, train & lead 25+ procurement professionals across different geographic team resulting in development of high performers. Instruct acquisition teams on seamlessly implementing vendor transitions to deliver cost savings. Provide businesses with the spend analytics and guidance to identify and eliminate uncontrolled spend. Advise senior executives on vendor management business, legal, technology, and financial issues.
• Led procurement, team management of 25+, USD450Mn+ of external spend;
• Transformed decentralized procurement organization into a high performing strategically focused one, including outsourcing of operational and transactional procurement activities;
• Developed and implementing functional & all IT Category (H/W, Software, N/W & telecom, security services, data center & hosting), strategy; mentoring and coaching staff during process. Jul 2012 – Jul 2013
Wipro Technologies Ltd
Head Procurement Business Partner
• Drive global procurement & supply strategies for Wipro IT business across all the Geographies for various categories of IT & Non-IT.
• Responsible for managing global spend of about $300Mn+. Mar 2009 – Jul 2012
HCL Info Systems Ltd
Head of Systems Integration Procurement
Jul 2000 - Mar 2009
HCL Technologies Ltd
General Manager & Head of Global Procurement, IT
• Bachelor of Commerce – University of Rajasthan India
• Master’s in Business Administration – National Institute of Business Management, India
• Strategic Management - From IIM Kashipur India