Director of Revenue Management at
Ritz Carlton Istanbul
Phone: +90-532-***-**** (GSM)
Place of Birth / Date: Hildesheim/GERMANY – 20.09.1981 Adress: Bostancı / Istanbul
Married, 2 years old boy
Director Of Revenue Management at The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul. December 2017 – present
Detail-oriented and organized individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Demonstrated history of successful personnel and financial management for multiple corporations in the hospitality industry while ensuring efficient, effective, and profitable operations. Highlighted leadership qualities and the ability to work with individuals from varying backgrounds, while promoting team values. Driven partner eager for professional growth, increased responsibility, and the opportunity to apply extensive management experience in a challenging environment. Achievements 2018 YTD;
32 $ RevPAR increase compared with last year and 12 $ RevPAR increase compare with the budget. Employee engagement survey score was 80 %.
System adoption score for 2018 was 113%, and the target was 90% Additional 130 K wedding revenue with the new flexible package. In premium retail more 284 K revenue compare with last year and 172 K more revenue compare with the budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform market and competitor analysis to create strategies to enhance positioning
Analyze and recommend processes and procedures to obtain maximum profitability
forecasts Perform e-booking and reservation analysis to identify trends and create accurate
Create and implement competitive and profitable pricing strategies and guidelines
policies Hire, train and direct hotel staff ensuring they understand and adhere to corporate
Provide exceptional customer service resulting in client referrals and repeat business
Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Opera, Fidelio, Ideas, OneYield, MRDW, MARSHA and holidex Senior Consultant at TD CORPORATION
March 2015 - December 2017 (2 year 10 months)
Senior Consultant at TD Corporation, In this role, I am responsible for the new hotel projects and already open franchised and managed hotels ( Hyatt, Wyndham, Dedeman brands) in Turkey, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, providing consulting support in all area of the hotel that’s why I specialized in the below areas.
• Feasibility studies, Market research and Hotel operator selection franchise or management business models
• Support and Training of the executive members
• Analysis determining actual position of the property within the market
• Supervision of the daily operations along with the general manager
• Implementation of forecasting controls for effective Yield Management and brand tools also their all trainings.
• SOR/ GDS/ CRS/ PMS management - maximization
• Detailed monitoring of all operating expenses including Payroll - Labor expense controls
• Guest Satisfaction Tracking and Quality Assurance control programs
• Insured compliance with franchise or management standards and procedures
• Implementation of HR policies and procedures
• Diligent work to achieve levels above and beyond standards
• Establishment of Preventative Maintenance programs & controls
• Maximization of the revenue opportunities by using all resources Manager, Hotel Performance Support North, Central & East Europe at InterContinental Hotels Group July 2012 - March 2015 (2 year 9 months)
In this role, I was directly responsible for 34 franchised hotels in Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Romania and Kazakhstan, Achievements 2014 YTD
2 points Revpar Index increase for the all 34 franchised hotels and 4 points increase of guest satisfaction scores compare with 2013,
• Analyse and consult hotels in key performance metrics like Guest Experience, Loyalty Performance, Revenue/Profit- and Benchmark (both Logis and F&B), Employee Engagement scores as well as Quality & Brand Consistency scores including the all brand tools training.
• Responsible for key relationship with owners and IHG.
• Create and manage Performance Workshops on country for the requires areas of the hotel
• Support Openings across the my region.
• Lead hotel teams to engage the brand culture.
• Provide consulting support to owners & general managers to define commercial strategy in order to improve financial performance & RGI, customer satisfaction, Quality, I've developed an international experience in revenue management and tools training, e commerce, marketing, brand management, operations and training across various markets. Revenue Manager at Grand Hyatt
October 2011 - July 2012 (10 months)
• Ensure high standards of revenue management and channel management practices for properties.
• Support the properties in achieving optimal mix of rooms, F&B and conference sales revenues to achieve budget RevPAR targets
• Optimize the channel mix to increase demand, rates & reduce reservation related cost To consolidate feedback from the field for development of corporate strategy, technology and electronic marketing plans
• For analysis of performance and follow up action plans
• Identify hotel strategic objectives & challenges with GM & DOSM
• Responsible of preparation of Budget, 30, 60, 90 Days Forecast as well as operational 10 and/or 14 Days Forecast.
• Responsible of preparation and presentation all monthly Revenue Management reports including Forecast, Budget, Pick up, Comp set and Weekly report
• Review effectiveness of reservation team in terms of revenue generation and customer servicing • Manage effectively inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels included our own website, 3rd party sites, and the GDS
• Focus on optimization of system representation – CRS, Website and Third parties
• Review data quality standards
• Analysis of RGI, MPI and ARI
• Performance to strategy – market segments, geographic, room and channel mix
• Optimization of branded website, reservations centers and GDS
• Use of 3rd party intermediaries and electronic marketing to drive off-peak dates
• Implementation of best practice in CRS channel setups
• Channel availability check over peak dates
International Sales & Revenue Manager at CROWNE PLAZA ISTANBUL ASIA April 2010- October 2011
E-commerce Executive at Sofa Hotel
October 2009 - April 2010
Reservation & Ers Agent at The Ritz-Carlton
December 2007 - October 2009
Front Desk Agent at The Sofa Hotel
January 2006 - December 2007
Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching, French