UC Berkeley - Bachelor’s in Computer Science - Class of 2021 WORK EXPERIENCE: *CANCELED* Software Development Engineer at Workday (May-Aug 20’) PROJECTS (Through August 2019):
- STATS C100: Principles and Techniques of Data Science (Python); transforming, querying and analyzing data; algorithms for machine learning methods including linear/logistic regression, classiﬁcation and clustering.
- COMPSCI 61B: Data Structures (Java); linear lists, queues, trees, arrays strings, hash tables, graphs, algorithms for sorting and searching, storage management.
- COMPSCI 170: Efﬁcient Algorithms & Intractable Programs (Python) ; models of computation, lower bounds, algorithms for optimum search trees, balanced trees and UNION-FIND algorithms, numerical and algebraic algorithms, combinatorial algorithms, NP-completeness, unsolvable and intractable problems, Turing machines.
- COMPSCI 188: Artiﬁcial Intelligence (Python); game playing, knowledge representation, inference, planning, reasoning under uncertainty, machine learning, robotics, perception, and language understanding.
- COMPSCI 61C: Machine Structures (C and RISC-V [assembly language]); pointers, logic, arithmetic, instruction sequencing, I/O, interrupts, memory management, process switching.
- COMPSCI 161: Computer Security (GoLang and C); Cryptography including encryption, authentication, hash functions, cryptographic protocols, and applications. Operating system security, access control. Network security, ﬁrewalls, viruses, and worms. Software security, defensive programming, and language-based security. Case studies from real-world systems.
- COMPSCI 186: Databases (Java); Access methods and ﬁle systems to facilitate data access. Hierarchical, network, relational, and object-oriented data models. Embedding query languages in programming languages. Database services including protection, integrity control, and alternative views of data. High-level interfaces including application generators, browsers, and report writers. Transaction processing. TECHNICAL SKILLS: