MUHAMMAD ALI KHAN
Skype id: muhammadalikh
UAE Valid Driving License
Nationality: Pakistani D.O.B: 6
Language: English and Urdu
October 1987 Marital Status: Married
To be a part of your prestigious organization as MEP, Electrical, HVAC and ELV Engineer Professional Skills
Experience in Installation, commissioning and facility management Education
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic – 4 Years Program Hamdard University
Graduation date: 21st December 2010
BMS, FAS and Energy management
Target Job Title
Hospitality, Testing & Commissioning Engineer HVAC Engineer, BMS system Instrument Engineer Present Job
Hiton Hotel Chad N’Djamena (Central Africa, Chad N’djamina) Dated: 03th May 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate plans and processes to implement solutions to engineering problems that address all program technical, cost and schedule.
• Responsible for maintaining and allocating personnel resources to programs, other departments or other business groups.
• Manage a technical team in executing the program plan to ensure all work is completed within cost schedule.
• Manage vendor statement of work (SOW) deliverables.
• Generate department(s) goals and objectives that align with those of the company.
• Conduct, at a minimum, an annual review with employees to review/evaluate performance on current goals and objectives; manage the employees’ development and training plan.
• Prepare proposals and act as principal investigator and/or program manager on engineering projects.
• Provide technical briefings and design reviews to management and customers; submit periodic progress reports.
• Establish and maintain effective communication with subordinates and higher levels of management.
• Assist in the preparation of program cost and schedule planning and departmental manpower planning budgets.
• Prepare and implement departmental training plans consistent with company business objectives
• Manage other departments for a short-term duration, as required Previous Job
AAA Partnership Pvt. Ltd (Pakistan, Karachi)
Dated: 4th May 2016 to 01 May 2017
Bahria Icon Tower Karachi
Indus Hospital Extension Karachi
Certified project management professional, experience in project planning, implementation and execution. Proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity. Consistent track record of on-time and on-quality delivery.
• Execution of IBMS, Electrical and HVAC for high rise building and commercial, (End to End Responsibility)
• Total execution of projects, independent responsibility
• Site visit to get the complete idea of the project
• Coordinating with clients to get complete details for the project
• Interaction with contractors, Project Management Team, Clients, Supervisors and sub-contractors.
• Review design of IBMS, Electrical and HVAC layout for the given projects and verify it.
• Implementation of manpower plans
• Preparation of the detail BOQ as per the drawings and client requirement
• Preparation of the project cost
• Taking feedback from site engineers and subcontractors
• Follow up with architects, consultants in case of any technical issue’s clarification
• Material management Stores & Inventory control
• Coordination with customers and contractors for completion of projects
• Coordination at backend regarding design, accounts and billing
• Leading a team of Project In charges and setting goals and targets and arranging resources to them to accomplish the same.
• Achieve the overall project effectiveness for timely completion and with desirable quality and safety standards
• Control on inventory, working capital and out standings.
• Updating knowledge on the technical front
• Guiding engineers / subordinates and grooming them on technical issues Previous Job
HVAC Eng /BMS System/Electrical Eng
Salim Group Internationals (Central Africa, Chad N’djamina) Dated: 21stJune 2014 to 29th April 2016
Hiton Hotel Chad N’Djamena Project
• Project HVAC and automation design and modifications by identifying project objectives and issues.
• Research on contemporary forms of automation
• Clarify design issues by continually evaluating automation equipment and new concepts, examine the project's objectives and analyze product requirements.
• Evaluate related automation projects, information systems, technical and mechanical processes, description of performance standards.
• Implement automation design by specifying equipment, technical support, troubleshooting and resolving product Problems related to engineering design, perform routine maintenance.
• Working responsibility of all BMS and Fire Alarm.
• Sensor installation and calibration of all HVAC controls.
• Commissioning work of VAM exhaust, hot water VAM and electrical chiller
• Pump installation and commissioning of all HVAC pumps, firefighting pump, sump pump and water tank pump
• AHU’s, FCU’s, Fan’s, Chiller, Generator, pump installation and integration of BMS system.
• BMS system Azbil GUI, programming, logics and interlock of all HVAC system and third party integration of mtu generator, thermax chiller, Trane chiller, hotel cold room controller, hotel kitchen hood controller, elevator system, Armstrong brane controller, firefighting system, fire alarm system.
• Fire Alarm system Honeywell devices installation smoke detector, strobe, heat detector, beam detector, smoke detector Fire alarm panel devices for monitoring installation and commission.
• Planning & Execution of jobs based on condition monitoring parameters.
• Planning and execution of Shut down and planned jobs in co-ordination with Process & Concern department.
• Spares management & Cost control.
• Maintaining history of equipment’s & analysis of equipment damage/ downtime.
• Elimination of root causes and solving the problem.
• Operation & Maintenance of MEP & Utility equipment’s.
• Developing vendors for localization of imported spares.
• Chillers- Operation and maintenance of electrical TRANE chillers of 3000 TR
• Cooling Tower- Operation and maintenance of Induced forced drafted type cooling towers.
• Pumps- Operation & maintenance of Vertical turbine, centrifugal, Diaphragm pumps.
• Boiler- Operation & maintenance of fire tube boiler.
• Water- Monitoring & control of process & boiler water quality. Water supply purification and storage.
• Project Planning and Scheduling, Customer Relations, Contractors / vendors relation, Reporting, etc Installation and Commissioning
• Activity Scheduling, Man and machine power scheduling, Supervision for calibration and Installation of Instruments, Cabling and termination, loop checking, Reports preparation, Power on checks, programming of equipment and Commissioning of the System.
Controls Engineer – Building Efficiency
Johnson Controls International (D u b i a)
Dated: 19th November 2012 to 20th June 2014
DUBAI AIRPORT C3 as a BMS Engineer
• Working on Project Coordination, Operation and Maintenance Callout & PPM
• Focus on design, commissioning, programming and troubleshooting of highly complex chiller plant manager systems within set timeframe and according to defined process, service agreements and customer needs
• Developed Complex graphics and HMI displays for chiller plant and various other systems
• On-site modification of SOP, data point schedule, control schematic and process flow diagrams as per the customer requirements.
• Resolves highly complex customer request / calls as dispatched
• Develops positive customer relationships, ensures pro-active feedback on and documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status and of work completed Following are the projects on which I carried out commissioning, programming and graphics designing work
• Mirdiff City Center - Building Management System Chiller Plant Manager Electrical system Monitoring
Fire & LPG Monitoring
• The Address Dubai Mall - Building Management System Lighting Control Electrical system Fire & LPG Monitoring
• Dubai Marina Mall - Building Management System Lighting Control
• Petrofac Tower - Building Management System
Professional skills and Abilities at Johnson Controls International I have completed several training courses at Johnson Controls International (JCI) on Metasys NAE/NCE, Facility Explorer, FEC and Metasys Integrator. Pro-efficient in FEC and FX programming using FX Tools, Controller Configuration Tool (CCT) Excellent knowledge of sensors, field instrumentation and variable frequency drives. I am able to lead projects, good team player and effective interpersonal skills, resourceful and reliable, organize and focus. I am committed to continuous improvement and seek operational excellence and willing to work anywhere.
Energy System (Pvt.) Ltd Pakistan Partner of Delta Controls Canada
Dated: 09th December 2010 to 10th November 2012
Following are some projects which I completed at Energy System
• Civil Hospital Karachi Building Management System
• PPMI (Pakistan Planning and Institute Management) Islamabad - Building Management System
• Shahbaz Airbase – Building Management System JP8 Fueling System Chiller Management System Pressurizing Unit & Pneumatic Compressor Integration Delta Controls training for BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Dubai). Installation & Configuration of NCM (Network Control Module) for Server interface, Programming within Delta Controls patent software, with other twelve programmable function modules which can be defined as a numerical calculation module or other type of control module, capable of executing a mathematical or control algorithm. Commissioning and Hand Over of BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Provided by Delta Controls. Review the Design & Execution of Mechanical system. Installation of Air distribution system / Ducting & Chilled water Piping. Checking of Submittals & Method Statement and offer comments. Work execution according to the design/international standards & Safety procedures. Preparation of Presentation, Project reports & documentations of the Project. Coordination with other MEP disciplines, Architect, Structures and civil eng executing the works as per following standards.BS, ANSI Standard NFPA Fire Protection codes and standards. ASHRAE-American Society of Heating
LOGO! Soft-comfort Matlab 7 Kielµ vision Siemens Step® 7 Verilog Orcad 9 AutoCAD Assembly
programming M3 Integral FX Builder Controller Configuration Tool CCT Microsoft Visio Metasys Extended Architecture Application Data Server ADS Loytec Touch Panels CCNA Certified Major Courses
Computer Networking and Data Control Advanced Communication System Microprocessor and Microcontroller Electronic Instrumentation Power Electronics Digital Signal Processing Industrial Electronics Industrial automation and control Digital Control System Radiation Systems Computer Aided Engineering Drawing Electrical Machines Engineering Economics & Management Fiber Optic Communication Field of Interest
Instrumentation & controls Power Electronics Computer Networking Internships
• Siemens Pakistan
• Faysal Bank Operation and Maintenance
• Pakistan International Airline
Reading, music, football and driving long