806-***-**** Waco, TX email@example.com
West Texas A&M University Bachelor of Business Administration Canyon, Texas December 2019
• Major: Finance
• Relevant Coursework: Financial Analysis with Technology Applications, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Modeling, Advanced Personal Finance, Healthcare Finance, Federal Tax Accounting. Work Experience
Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management Waco, Texas June 2019 – Present Client Service Consultant II
• Perform a variety of operational tasks that includes moving large amounts of cash for Wells Fargo clients.
• Process and reconcile Wells Fargo client transactions; researching inquiries; along with reviewing client documents all while meeting daily deadlines.
• Receive trades requests from Wells Fargo clients to be carefully verified and processed to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Amarillo National Bank Amarillo, Texas March 2018 - March 2019 Proof Operator
• Oversee customer accounts and post transactions done by tellers, such as deposits and withdrawals.
• Ensure all bank transactions done that day are properly reconciled by the end of day for that branch location.
• Have an eye for detail to be able to catch any errors before sending the teller work to our accounting department to be processed by them.
Sprint Amarillo, Texas February 2016 – February 2018 Retail Sales Consultant
• Commissioned based sales rep and left Sprint as a top 10 salesman in a 120-person region.
• Provide a personalized service and exceptional expertise for each and every customer.
• Handle all aspects of the transaction including: Customer contracts and warranties, customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions.
• Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of all products offered by Sprint. Skills
• Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
• Being able to adapt quickly in difficult situations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word.
• Able to communicate effectively among peers and leadership.
• Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Highly coachable and possess a positive attitude.
• Excellent problem-solving skills