KIMBERLY ESTRELLA SIMBULAN
#** *. ********* **. ****. Bagong Ilog Pasig City
Accounts Coordination /Sales & Marketing/ Office Administration/Media Production/Content Creation
Versatile Administrative Manager who applies exceptional organizational skills whilst overseeing both smaller and larger administrative teams focused on ensuring efficient office operations through effective management methods.
Experienced Production Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry, ensures that the project objectives are met from the start to the end. Skilled in event planning, project management, social media managing and public relations.
• Effective oral, written and
• Sales and Marketing
• Market trend analysis and
• End-to-end Project
• Leadership and
• Production Management
• Media Logistics
• Planning and Scheduling
• Demonstrate negotiation
• I.T. skills sufficient to meet the
business management requirements of
• Research and analysis
• Data entry Operation-T-Bred
SIENNA SALES AND MARKETING INC.- Ortigas City January 2019 to Current Administration Head
• Valued as “Key Employee”- assisting the president, management and C-level staff with department issues and administrative functions.
• Works closely with the sales and social media team. Responsible for product planning and marketing.
• Answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, expedite cases, promote and sell company products and services to increase revenue.
• Investigate and promote resolution of end user issues by creating cases, reviewing initial support notes and gathering information where needed via phone, email or in person
• Go-to-person for document management, providing guidance to staff, and outlining next steps to ensure efficiency and on-time completion. Train employees assign workloads and monitor workflow.
• Screened and managed prospective high-quality recruits for employment.
• Generated various reports for presentations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Brainstormed and developed new strategy for receiving client information that decreased errors and improved report turnaround time, thereby allowing project completion before scheduled deadlines.
• Assists accounting officer in bookkeeping, payroll, collections and debit-credit.
• Data entry on T-Bred system. Encode client information, client orders, invoices, etc. for Miami office’ reference.
DV TECH MEDIA CORP. –Makati City June 2017 to December 2018 Production Coordinator
• Developed business relationships to improve capabilities.
• End to end project management from pre-production to post-production
• Assisted in the creation of design briefs ensuring all factors were accounted for.
• Ensured processes are followed to give performance continuity whilst keeping sight of the objective.
• Establish and manage overall budget per project
• Establish roles and responsibilities for stakeholders and approvers at each stage of production.
• Acts as scriptwriter and interviewer
• AVP (2017), Metrobank Tycoon George S.K. Ty's RVR Awards AVP (2017), Philippine Stock Exchange Documentation
(2017-2018), Entreprenuers Organization-Philippines Turnover Event AVP (2018), Unilever- Kees Visit AVP (2018), Enderun Transformation Summit (2017), PMA- Game of Marketing (2017)
• Co-interviewed former president Fidel V Ramos, PSE Director- Mr. Wilson Sy, Chairman for Greenhills Properties, Inc.- Mr. Gerardo Ortigas Lanuza, Chairman and CEO Lepanto Consolidated Mining Co., Mr. Felipe Yap.
• Project Manager for Project X- The Search for the New Pinoy Superheroes contest.
Social Media Officer
• Successfully spearhead campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram for the promotion of DV Tech Media Corp. and Project X- The Search for the New Pinoy Superheroes.
• Monitor online presence of company's facebook page DV Tech Media Corp. and Project X- The Search for the New Pinoy Superheroes.
• Upload projects and event documentation to keep everyone updated.
• Address concerns, answer messages/queries to ensure clients are well communicated.
SEABISCUIT FILMS -Makati City March 2016 to May 2016 Media Production Intern
• Works in conjunction with Operations Department to assist in developing and managing logistics and infrastructure for on-site events and telecasts
• Assisted in supervising the progress of the project from production to post-production
• Work closely with and at the direction of the Production Manager(s) and/or Account Manager
• Act as a contact person to the outsource team for the production
• Helps build and develop a network of contacts
• Act as a director for small shoots (Taste Made,,Food top-shots and VTR)
• Controls provided production budget/ Hand Talent
• Woked on projects: Commercial video of Globe Disney Mobile- A Whole New World, Promotional video of Bahn Mi Kitchen, The Fat Kid Inside with Erwan Heusaff 2016, #StartItRight with Kiehls and Isabelle Daza, Unilever on Puregold Expo at World Trade Center, 2016.
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting June 2013 to March 2017 La Verdad Christian College
• Academic Scholar from 2013 to 2017
Provincial of Bataan
Awarded as one of the Top 30 Scholars
of Bataan 2013-2017
Commission of Higher Education
Provincial of Pampanga
Iskolar ng Bayan
• Mr. Richard Estuesta- President (DV Tech Media Corp.)
• Mr. Ed Jerome Bustamante- CEO (Gateway Solutions, Corp.)
• Mr. Elvis Altovar- Incident & After Sales Support Associate (PLDT Enterprise)
*Contact numbers are available upon request