firstname.lastname@example.org 918-***-**** linkedin.com/in/israyilalakbarov/
Experienced professional with advanced critical thinking, communication, team building, analytic and technology EDUCATION skills. Adept at & developing PROFESSIONAL and leading DEVELOPMENT large cross-functional projects to drive revenue and growth. University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK December 2020
Master University of Science of Maryland, in Business Online Analytics MicroMaster’s program at edX June 2020 Cloud Azerbaijan Computing State Economic Infrastructure University, and Management Baku, Azerbaijan June 2019 Bachelor University of of Science Leicester, in International Leicester, UK Economics January 2018 1 SKILLS exchange semester studying Management and Business Technical Skills: Python for Data Science, R, SQL, SAS EM, Power BI, Tableau, Product Analytics CliftonStrengths: Learner, achiever, focus, deliberative, analytical Language Skills: Azerbaijani (native), English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Turkish (advanced) Interests: Web-development, marketing, cloud computing, data-science, algorithms WORK EXPERIENCE
Assistant Marketing Manager, University of Tulsa October 2019 – Present
• Optimize online marketing performance in terms of revenue, ROI and other KPIs by working with website developers and account managers
• Analyze data from the monthly reports and perform statistical techniques to identify inefficiencies
• Provide executives with analytics and decision-support tools used as the basis for consolidation and Project relocation Manager, strategies Brandup Marketing & Design June 2018 – August 2019 Agency that provides services for global brands such as Volkswagen, Hyundai, P&G, Samsung etc.
• Collaborated across product, design, marketing teams and developed project plans
• Coordinated resources for the flawless execution of projects, increased efficiency by 20%
• Analyzed and improved sales and client intake processes, resulting in a 75% ($122K) sales increase of Ticketing non-Manager, core services Formula 1 March 2018 – July 2019
• Managed the team of 20 to create on-site conditions for delivery of ticket check and guest experience
(PSA performed ticket clearance for more than 15K customers)
• Developed and executed action plans that included reducing operational costs by 20%
• Performed online ticketing system maintenance, real-time problem solving, working with problematic LEADERSHIP customers EXPERIENCE
Impulse Agency, Co-founder January 2019 – Present
Impulse is an agile, integrated creative network that provides design & marketing services for businesses.
• Oversee all incoming projects, including scheduling, staff allocations, risks and resource forecasting MOONTZ.• Manage com, an Co-integrated founder team of 10 and oversee the development of the project April 2018 – September 2018 Moontz was an e-commerce platform that served the US, Canada, UK and France markets.
• Developed the website, implemented SEO tools and built a relationship with 20 suppliers worldwide
• Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors EXTRACURRICULAR to 0.5% ACTIVITIES
3rd Place at Love’s Entrepreneur’s Cup, Tulsa, Oklahoma 2020
“FLEXABILITY” workshop and training session by American Councils, Vilnius, Lithuania 2018 Conflict Resolution Workshop by US Embassy, Tbilisi, Georgia 2018
“Let’s Inspire” workshop and training session by TNB, Gothenburg, Sweden 2016
“Wave of Democracy” training session by IUC-Europe, Sønderborg, Denmark 2015