Current Location Chennai, India
Language Skills English, Hindi, Tamil,Malayalam
Marital Status Married
Date of Birth 30 th December 1982
Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Contact Info. Chennai, India
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Biography & Objective
Accumulated a wealth of experience in all areas of Supply Chain Management through outstanding career in Warehousing, Distribution Planning and Customer Services. Seeking a responsible position in esteemed organization with challenge, diversity, creativity, motivation and professional advancement. COMPETENCIES
Retail industry knowledge
Product knowledge. Stock Management / Inventory. Professional Skills: Oracle Warehouse Management System (ORWMS)
• Warehousing Tool: Proficiency in Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System
Inbound : ASN, Appointment, Door allocation & Receiving (C & P Types)
Put away : CPL & UPL (Furniture, Sofa & Household)
Picking : Case Picking & Unit Picking
Shipping : Customer Orders and Store Replenishments
Inventory : Cycle count, Stock Take
Damage Control: Quality Control and Repairs by using Workshop. Reporting: Proficiency in Oracle Business Intelligent Publisher
Productivity : Daily Productivity analysis
Inventory : Daily Stock Analysis
Distribution : Picking & Shipping
Damage Control : Product Quality Checks, Repairing & Declaration of Damage
Space Utilization : Analysis on stock aging and inventory CBM reports.
• Proficient in Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Proficient in Global Distribution management system (GDMS)
• Proficiency in Oracle Business Intelligence Reports
• Customer relation management (CRM)
Oct 2018 to Jan 2020
Landmark Leisure A Concept of the LANDMARK GROUP INTERNATIONAL
• Strategically manage) warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision/overall SC and procurement.
• Serving 23+ Stores by storing stock & timely delivery.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing and distribution.
• Allocating the merchandise according to the machine to the stores monthly
• Assets movement tracking i.e Assets transfer, Ensuring KPIs followed within the warehouse.
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Maintain inventory on 3PL warehouses.
• Receiving International and national shipment and supervise put-away process in WMS.
• Input GRN, issue, Damage record, usage record on System and make physical and system inventory tally.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan work rotates, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
• Prepare daily logistic planning of drivers and their route.
• Maintain MIS report on monthly basis and forward it Sr. Logistic and warehouse manager. Warehouse Supervisor
Jan 2009 to Mar 2018
Home Centre L.L.C – A Concept of the LANDMARK GROUP INTERNATIONAL Customer order delivery:
• Managed a team of 28 drivers + 60 carpenters of 30 vehicles at an invoice capacity of 150 per day
• Facilitating weekly SOP meeting (Demand /Supply Review Meeting) and keeping a record of imports material status, finished stock/inventory status & sales status and updating distribution plan Showroom replenishment:
• Managed a team of 10 drivers with 17 vehicles supporting 16 showrooms
• Communicating with all the 16 Showroom M. A’s for the requirement of the Display items.
• Coordinating with the Managers and showrooms staffs regarding the stock which are present in the warehouse.
• Dispatch of the goods to the showroom as per their requirements.
• Looking after all the correspondence in the EDP department. Workshop operation:
• Managed a team of 50 in warehouse (12 Supervisors and 38 Helpers)
• Managed a team of 15 carpenters taking care of repairing, local procurement, Quality check, product related issues & pre-delivery checks
• Increased First touch completion to 97% by reduced replacement issues by 4% through ABC checking
• Conducting special training for carpenters for safe handling of equipment’s Warehouse Operation:
• Being an active asset for implementation Oracle Ware House Management System
• Overall management of inventory: Receiving, put away, Picking, Loading & Return logistics.
• Managing Storage Area of 150,000 m2 (4,484 Bins of Four Floored Multitier)
• Managing stock of 6500 SKU’s (i.e.) 420,000 CTN’s with the accuracy of 99.94%
• Troubleshooting of System issues – Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System
• Damage control
• Oracle business intelligence reporting & Analysis
• Provide the highest standard Manpower and logistics services to the organization
• Storage Management
November 2001 up to December 2008
SENIOR RETAIL SALES EXCUTIVE
STUDIOLINE INTERIOR SYSTEMS PVT LTD Chennai, India Reason to leave: Moved to UAE
• Interact with the customers and collecting their requirements and explain about the products.
• Sending MIS report to the higher officials, coordinating with the factory for the delivery of the products to the customers.
• Ordering the stocks according to the stock level in the store.
• Costing & active VM according to the color schemes,
• Managing the store in the absence of the store manager, Meeting the clients at their place. MANAGE FINANCIAL INDICATORS:
• Implement correct procedures to return stock to the sales floor, warehouse, manufacturer or other stores also in regards to damages and soiled products
• Overseeing implementation of company policy and procedure in stores
• Implementation to Health & Safety regulations to maintain a safe working environment OTHER SKILLS
• Working knowledge in TALLY 7.2. --Prepared Sales bill, Purchase Entries,
• Receipt, Contra, Payment. Also, have Working knowledge in Retail - PRO -,
• Which is integrated software for Sales and Stock
• As part of Consignment Sales of Design store items at Shopper’s Stop, I had
• Worked at the Shopper’s Shop as Retail Sales Executive