Umesh Varma Kakarlapudi
SAP Basis - HANA Administrator
Plot No 138 & 139, Flat No 302, Nagarjuna Classics, Kalyan Nagar Venture 3 Hyderabad, TELANGANA,
Having 6+ years of SAP Basis / HANA experience have worked on providing day to day support for S/4HANA 1610, 1511 FP02, SAP HANA, BW/4HANA, SRM, GRC, SAP BOBJ, SDI, OpenText, ICC, HANA Cockpit, ECC 6.0, BW 7.02, PI 7.11 and 7.31, Portal 7.02 and 7.31, ADS, SolMan 7.1/7.2 systems. Having experience in performing Support packs, SAP and HANA DB Upgrades and Unicode conversion activities. Having exposure to shell and python-selenium scripting can automate UNIX level checks and browser level tasks.
• SAP Basis • SAP HANA (SP10 Certified associate)
• Solaris and HP UNIX • Oracle 11G
• Shell scripting • Python – Selenium (Web tasks automation)
• Troubleshooting skills • SAP ASE
2019-12 - Current
SAP HANA Consultant
Cloud4C Services, Hyderabad, Telangana
• Performed SAP HANA revision upgrades to SAP HANA 2.0 SP04 Rev45 from various source revisions with near-zero-downtime.
• Performed single level table partitioning for business-critical tables to avoid 2 billion records limitation
• Worked on troubleshooting HANA memory / performance issues and providing recommendations.
• Performed Support pack upgrades on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 8 and SAP NetWeaver 7.5 systems.
2018-04 – 2019-12
• Worked on High Availability systems with SuSE NetWeaver cluster and System Replication with 99.995 SLAs
• EWA report analysis and ensuring that the SAP recommendations are met.
• Automated ticket creation and closure process for the ticketing tool. Team Member
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana
• Performed RAR add-on installation and FI-CAX business function activations as part of D2C project.
• SAP HANA Database upgrade from SAP HANA 2.0 SP01 Rev 10 to SAP HANA 2.0 SP03 Rev 36.
• Impact analysis on S/4 HANA upgrade from 1511 FP02 to 1909 initial shipment.
• Configured System replication between Primary and DR production databases.
• Worked on System refresh activities involving HANA and SAP ASE databases.
• Enabled auditing at SAP and SAP HANA database level.
• Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues with SDI (Smart Data Integration) Agent.
• Performed HCI Agent installation for connectivity between SAP IBP and S4HANA systems.
• Performed configuration for Remote sources (Oracle Source) in SAP HANA Database.
• Performed HANA installations.
• Performed SSO configuration for GUI using SPNEGO.
• Performed SAML2 configuration for integration with OKTA.
• Worked on configuring alerts for SAP HANA database.
• Worked on Configuring SAP HANA Cockpit by creating Resources, Resource groups and Users.
2014-01 - 2018-03 CGI Information Systems & Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd * Hyderabad, Telangana TEAM MEMBER
S4HANA Conversion Project for Telecommunications Customer
• Unicode conversion activity for ECC system NetWeaver 7.02.
• Performed Portal upgrade from SAP NetWeaver 7.02 to SAP NetWeaver 7.31.
• Web dispatcher installation.
• Developed bash scripts for offline backups with and without using SSH.
• Developed bash script for file transfer to non-SAP system using SFTP.
• Adapting existing scripts in Solaris to Linux.
• BW content activation on S/4 HANA system.
• Establishing trust between Portal and other SAP systems (ECC/BI) and changing backend system for portal.
AMS Support for Telecommunications Customer
• Configuring Transport Management System, include SAP systems in the transport domain, monitoring the transports, importing requests and troubleshooting TMS issues.
• Installed OSS notes using SNOTE.
• Perform Kernel and host agent upgrade.
• Performed SMD agent installation.
• Performed support pack updates using JSPM on EP systems.
• Performed Support pack updates using SPAM on BI and ECC systems.
• Perform support pack updates using SUM tool on EP, PI and GRC systems.
• Performed System refresh activities on Quality and Sandbox systems.
• Daily monitoring for ECC, BI, EP, PI, SolMan and ADS systems and issue resolution.
• Scheduled Batch & Background jobs and was responsible to trouble shoot various Job failures in different system landscape.
• Spool Administration like configuring printers and trouble-shooting printer issues.
• Database administration, extending table space, scheduling backups, backup offline redo log files.
• Analyzing Early Watch Reports and working on action items.
• SAP HANA System Monitoring which includes Monitoring Disk Usage, Performance Monitoring, Monitoring with Alerts, Monitoring Memory Usage.
• Stopping and Starting SAP HANA from HANA Studio and Cockpit.
• Installing SAP HANA System as a Multitenant Database Container.
• Backing up and recovering SAP HANA Database.
2013-06 - 2013-12 Intern
Penn Information technologies Private Limited, Hyderabad
• Provided direct assistance to head web developer. Education
2013-01 Bachelor: Technology, Computer Science Engineering Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Hyderabad, Telangana Certifications
2016-12 SAP HANA 1.0 SP10