https://github.com/GrantDakovich email@example.com Waukesha, WI
College: University of Wisconsin-Madison
Degrees: Computer Science and Statistics
Skills: React-Redux, Nodejs, TDD, Git, MongoDB, Linux, Facebook Messenger API, Machine Learning, Python, Neural Networks, C, Java, Working Remote Some knowledge in: Swift Apple Dev, Hadoop, Twitter Bots, SQL, Flask Personal Projects:
React Online Ordering Template for Restaurants as a COVID-19 Solution (React, Redux)
- Series of reusable react components that can be slotted in and out without changing the overall Redux store code and functionality. All data is pulled from one file for easy redeployment of the template for a new restaurant.
Facebook Hackathon: Frienddeals (Node, MongoDB)
- Messenger application that allows businesses to charge different customers at the same time for a reduced price. The code uses the Facebook Messenger API to send codes to users so that they can share with their friends and save money.
Pokemon Go Raid Simulator (React, Node, MongoDB)
- Hackathon project designed to provide real-time feedback and updates for people that donate to charity. Designed with web sockets.
DEEPak Chopra (Python)
- A Deep Learning Natural Language Processing algorithm that copies the diction of Deepak Chopra
- Developed as a team. It converts words to their parts of speech. Then, it runs a Recurrent Neural Network on the sequence of parts of speech. The output was then used as priors for a charRNN. Kaggle Competition
- Developed various statistical models on the Kaggle website: Decision Trees, Neural Networks, and more. Work Experience:
Backend Developer UW-Biochemistry Department
UW-Madison Biochemistry Professor
10/2018 – Present
- Developed an algorithm as part of a team to determine metabolite concentrations based on NMR spectrums (remote). I write my code with a focus on SOLID principles and Test Driven Development because in the past my code has suffered without them. Software Engineer / Data Science Intern
05/2019 – 09/2019
- Created a ChatBot for the client website using Multilayer Perceptrons and Bag-of-Words (Python and Flask). The ChatBot answers questions about client’s data without learning how to navigate the website structure. In writing, I gained valuable experience working with designing a scalable web add-on. IT Projects Remote Intern
HNI Risk Services
09/2018 – 12/2018
- Automated SQL data flow tasks
- Created Power BI Dashboards
Data Analytics Software Intern
HNI Risk Services
05/2018 – 08/2018
- Gave a presentation to a client’s management team describing their employee survey results.