Hayward, CA, 94542
UNIVERSITY EAST BAY
M.S. in Computer Science
August 2019 - May 2021
CVR COLLEGE OF
B.TECH. in Electrical
August 2015 - June 2019
•Java •C •XML •MATLAB
•CSS3 •HTML5 •LISP
•ReactJS •Django •Bootstrap 4
•JSON •jQuery •Android Studio
•NodeJS •REST •Git •Firebase
• MongoDB •PostgreSQL •SQLite3
• Object-oriented Programming
• Networking • Web security
• Android App Development
• Android App Lifecycle
• Website development
ONTRO (Jan - Apr, 2019, Telangana, India)
Software Development and Operations Executive
• Designed a basketball module for the company website and an android app which is used in 6+ countries and have 5,00,000+ users. Implemented the design on ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and Android studio with Java. The main aim of the module was to inculcate basketball rules so that the game can be automated.
• Developed an Algorithm where the website takes the number of participants and pools them into different categories so that everyone gets a fair chance to compete and win. Tested the algorithm in 60+ events with 10,000+ users and ensured that the algorithm worked efficiently and kept updating it with modern technologies. ADMYBRAND (Apr - Aug, 2019, Telangana, India)
Full Stack developer
• Developed 2 sub-portals using ReactJS, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Express, NodeJS for information gathering and data handling which is used in 8+ countries with 10,00,000+ users.
• Fixed 4+ existing routing and code bugs. Improved performance and efficiency of existing algorithms by implementing new and modern methods. LEARNING COMMONS (Oct – Present, 2020, Hayward, California) Student Assistant
• Managing and Configuring Web Checkout and Ex libris ALMA products based on the requirements for the Loaner Laptop Checkout program.
• Configuring Report generation and SQL Query Design through Oracle Business Intelligence reporting suite
• Configured Stack Map setup to monitor computer availability throughout the library computers.
Burger Builder (https://burger-builder-application.firebaseapp.com/) (Feb – Mar, 2020)
• Created a Web application using React and Redux. A web application where one can create an account and build burgers and order them. Technologies used are React router, Thunk, Axios, Jest/Enzyme, WebPack, Bable & Firebase. TodoWoo (http://shethabhish.pythonanywhere.com/) (Jan – Feb, 2020)
• Developed a To-do List App using Django, BootStrap4, Django Forms and SQLite3. Enabled user privacy and secure authentication. One can create daily to-do’s mark them as completed, important and delete them Tours Website (Aug – Dec, 2019)
•Developed a Full Stack Web Application to manage tours. Designed the frontend with ReactJS, ES6, Flexbox SVG, and backend with Node.js/Express, Mocha, Chai JSON, and REST API. Implemented web security with TLS & secure hashes. Swoosh (https://github.com/shethabhish/Swoosh) (May – June, 2019)
• Designed an Android app in which you can locate nearby basketball courts and show your presence on the court. Used Google Maps API for the location services and designed it with Kotlin, Java, XML and firebase. Coder Swag (https://github.com/shethabhish/CoderSwag) (June – Jul, 2019)
• Developed an Android online shopping app using Kotlin, Java, XML, SQLite, Firebase for purchasing CoderSwag merch.