Ameni Ben Saada
Address: Al-Gharrafa, Doha, Qatar.
Residency Status: Husband Sponsorship
Desire a position of Customer Care Representative in a large and global company, utilizing immense call center experience, as well as telephone, conflict management, and customer service skills in successfully handling high volume of inbound customer complaints, inquiries and order requests. Professional summary
Customer service representative
• Obtain necessary patient information such as medical histories and insurance information and ensure that it is properly processed and recorded.
• Contact insurance companies to verify coverage and benefits and provide doctors with feedback on coverage and copays.
• Assist patients in understanding how their insurance coverage works and calculate and present copays.
• Execute medical equipment and supplies orders from vendors and suppliers and ensure that they are expedited.
• Follow-up with doctors and nurses to obtain necessary information to complete patients’ records.
• Process payments for services rendered and assist with the billing procedure.
• Provide feedback and information to coding and billing personnel in a bid to streamline accounting processes.
• Respond to queries from customers / patients / family members and insurance companies over the telephone and through emails.
• Monitor call status for responses from various departments to ensure that call returns are done in a timely manner.
• Follow-up with callers within a specified period of time (24 hours usually) to ensure customer satisfaction.
2012 - 2014
Customer Care representative
Call center VISITANDCARE
• Customer focus and adaptability to different
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Identify and assessing customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide
solutions or alternatives to achieve satisfaction.
• Follow communication scripts when handling
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound
calls in a timely manner.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage
customers by taking the extra mile.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
Bachelor’s degree, science and technology department, Energy university of Carthage
Business English diploma
High school mathematics
High School of Bizerte
Well versed with: MS office, MS
Excel, MS Power Point, MS
Word, Outlook, Photoshop
express, SAP modules …
Khaleeji accent : fluent
Club Event Coordinator : (Energetic Renewable Club at university of Carthage) :
• Organization of specific scientific, artistic and cultural training workshops.
• Organization of scientific, artistic and cultural competitions.
• The organization of Open Days.
• The organization of thematic days.
• The celebration of world days.
• Integration and accompaniment of new students.
• Animation of cultural and artistic festivities.
• Promote mechanisms of communication, cooperation and solidarity among its members.
• Clubs cooperation and agreements with different national or foreign clubs and bodies with similar activities.
listener and collaborator.
Strong leadership skills. Great
selling skills, resolving problems
and providing superior customer
Excellent attention to details and
online and reading.