Bernardo Orlando Lugo
*** ** ** *****, **** Coral, Fl, 33993
• Over 30 years experience in the Electrical trade which includes Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
• Excellent supervisory and time management skills.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently and as team member to meet operational deadlines.
• Function well in high-pressure atmosphere.
• Adapt easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
• Developed interpersonal skills, having dealt with a diversity of professionals and clients.
• Fluent in two languages English and Spanish.
- Preventive Maintenance Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Panels
- Distribution Systems
- Electrical Trouble Shooting
- Analyzing Equipment Failure
- Complete Electrical Rough: Piping Wiring & Termination
- Knowledge of Blueprint & Schematic
- Solar Electrical Panel Installation
- Low voltage communication wiring
- Voice/Data Telecommunications
- Project Management
- Employee Supervision
- Operation Maintenance
John F. Kennedy High School, New York, NY 1978
Man Power, Miami, Fl 1979
Apprentice Miami High School 1978
Apprentice South Miami School 1980
Robert Morgan Technical School, Miami, Fl 1981
Pandu Installer Certification Low Voltage Cabling Division 1999
Leviton Installer Certification Residential & Commercial Structured Wiring 1998
Solairgen Certification Solar PV Grid Tie & battery Systems Design and Installation 2008
Electrical Code Class John Travis 2001 2011
Payless Electric 1976 1978
- Residential underground, rough and Final. Piping, wiring, panels, devices, and light fixtures.
People Electric 1978 1980
- Assembled, installed, tested, and maintained electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Connected wires to circuit breakers and transformers
Superior Electric 1980 1982
- Performed commercial/residential wiring and mechanical repair of machine-shop equipment.
- Use troubleshooting skills for a broad range of electrical operations and equipment.
- Supervise electrical work for project Lindsey Haskin Education, which consisted of new commercial electrical construction of building.
Randazzo Electric - 1982 1985
- Worked on residential and commercial projects. Tasks included print reading, job layout, trained and supervised apprentices.
- Project manager commercial projects which involved motors, 3-phase, high voltage 120/208 & 277/480.
Bryant Electric – 1985 1990
- Worked on industrial projects installed and repaired motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers.
- Cable Tray installation for Power Plant.
- Troubleshoot, repaired and installed 3 Phase -277/ 480 Volts electrical circuits for Power Plant.
- Project manager for Clover System, commercial warehouse new electrical construction.
A. Lugo And Lugo Electric 1990 2011 (closed)
- Installation of data cabinets and racks; under-floor cable pathways and overhead cable trays; data and voice patch panels and fiber optic connectivity.
- Computer Hard-Wiring (CAT6), Voice/Data Telecommunications, Security and Fire Alarm system wiring
- Estimate the time and material costs required for projected jobs; keeps cost and job records and submit reports; initiate requisitions for supplies, tools, and equipment
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of systems, fixtures, and apparatus.
(President of the company) (Job Coordinated Electrical, job Supervisor project Supervisor ECT .
- Foreman on construction of new Hospital…North Naples Regional
- Supervise the development of the electrical work according to the blue prints
- Commercial and Industrial