Ingrid B. Valentin
A results-driven life changing coach, with extensive specialized experience in the field of health, nutrition, sales, group class training, and business administration. Highlights:
Sales Development and Inventory Control
Training and Coaching
Exceeding Revenue Quotas
Motivational and Collaborative
Fitness Assessments and Equipment Expertise
Team Leader/Team Player and Staff Training
Lacoste Aventura Mall, FL 33180. (Sales) 2/2019-Present NYSC-New York, NY 01/2018-2/2019
Olympia Gym-Aventura, FL.
Fitness Coach 09/2017-12/2017
• Guided clients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
• Consistently maintained client retention rates.
• Lead clients of various ages through personal workouts and skill development training.
• Administered fitness assessments along with personalized health assessments including blood pressure and body fat measurements.
• Counseled clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
• Composed customized meal plans and nutritional guides for optimized results. Limitless Fitness-Miami, FL.
Fitness Coach (Personal Training and Group Instructor) 08/2016-09/2017
• Designed classes to match the scale and learning levels of all participants.
• Prepared teaching area for each class while maintaining an effective yet safe workout area.
• Tracked class attendance and monitored class size to gauge effectiveness of promotions.
• Promoted fitness programs, products and supplements, and services via social media and community marketing.
• Maintained peak physical condition to better serve and motivate clients.
• Collaborated with club owner to introduce new fitness classes.
• Developed individualized instruction plans including weight lifting and cardio.
• Lead early morning motivational runs and outdoor boot camp classes for both group and individuals.
Fitness Time Gym- Sunny Isles, FL.
Fitness Director 11/2010-07/2014
• Ensured the members received the highest quality of service and facilities.
• Exhibited the ability to achieve the financial targets for the club as outlined in the annual budget by motivating, leading, supervising and coordinating.
• Demonstrated an aptitude and command of all company policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the facility and its pillars.
• Encouraged staff to work as a team and be productive through various team building exercises and staff meetings.
• Recruited and hired the highest possible caliber of staff.
• Ensured that all promotions were effectively communicated to the team and all other appropriate staff.
• Achieved desired personal training revenue and session production goals.
• Evaluated and completed all payroll and statistics for fitness department.
• Ensured quality functionality of all machinery and maintained proper inventory control for all parts, including contacts with repair companies and invoices.
• Established controls of expenses and purchasing of club supplies, and replacement equipment.
• Improved accounting and budgeting practices to save time/ money, renegotiated vendor contracts to lower expenses, and revised human resources policies and procedures to increase efficiency and relevancy.
24 Hour Fitness- Miramar, FL.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator 05/2007-07/2010
• Developed strategies to market for grand-opening of 50,000 sq. ft. facility by building and maintaining relationships with affiliates.
• Wrote and edited a broad array of print and digital marketing materials including emails, web copies, newsletters, brochures, and promotional stock files.
• Collected leads, set appointments and ensured optimal rate of closed sales.
• Performed market research to compare competitor prices and promotions.
• Attended and participated in sale calls and meetings.
• Demonstrated high records of achievement, personal responsibility, and the drive to do whatever it took to ensure optimal business success and platform growth.
• Committed to excellence, led by example, and saw collaboration and team effort as a key component of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Set and managed deadlines for internal teams.
Skills & Certifications:
*Non-Profit Nutrition and Fitness Organization Founder of Warrior Meals & Power1Punch Fitness (THE BIG TEETH FOUNDATION) IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
Languages- English, Spanish (Fluent) & Light Portuguese American Aerobic Association International (AAAI) - Personal Fitness Trainer Certification NASM- Certified Personal Trainer
NASM- Participation Certificate of Personal Trainers NASM- Performance Enhancement Specialist