Name : MAKOSI DAVID KAGIRI
Mob : +971-**-****-***
E-mail : email@example.com
NATIONALITY : Uganda
MARITAL STATUS : Single
LANGUAGES : English, Swahili
Visa status : Employment Visa
Passport No : B1624737
Date Of Birth : 06-05-1988
ADDRESS : Dubai - U.A.E
A Logistic’s Cordinator with advance knowledge in Problem-solving skills, Decision making ability, Organisational skills, Procedural mindset, Ability to prioritise, Understanding of quality management principles, Attention to detail, Ability to analyse data and understand connections.
RSA Talke Dubai
2018 - Todate
Order Processing Clerk ( Logistic’s Cordinator )
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitating the shipping of products from one destination to another
• Arranging transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
• Receiving products and coordinates delivery
• Preparing loads for shipment
• Taking steps to avoid quality control issues
• Making sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
• Managing activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
• Ramco inventory
• Cycle count
• Put away in wms
• Kpi report
• Creating Asn for receiving
• Streamlines shipping and transportation processe
• Preparing loads for shipment
• Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
• Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
• Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
• materials to keep costs down where possible
MUKWANO GROUP OF COMPANIES
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
• Managing large amounts of incoming calls
• Generating sales leads
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meeting personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Taking the extra mile to engage
ROOFING COMPANY UGANDA
1. Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems. 2. Recording purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports. 3. Receiving, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves. 4. Processing and/or approving invoices for payment. 5. Processing and documents returns as required following established procedures. 6. Performing routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
7. Serving as cashier and handling cash and cash-related payments. 8. Leading, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
9. Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. EDUCATION AND TRANNING QUALIFICATION
Uganda Certificate of Education
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Forward Thinking
• Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
• Extensive Industry Knowledge
• Team player
• Keen attention to detail
• Sound Decision-making
• Good in wms
• Excellent Microsoft skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Neat and professional appearance.
• Outstanding customer service skills and focus.
• Able to memorize different faces.
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated.
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Personal
• An approachable and professional manner.
• Ability to function effectively in stressful situations;
• Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures;
• Able to add, subtract, devise and multiply in various measures of measure LANGUAGE
HOBBIES: Reading, Traveling, Participating in community development, football, Music.
I hereby declare that the information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief an d nothing has been concealed or distorted.
MAKOSI DAVID KAGIRI