BEATRICE W KELLE
Objective: focused, motivated, multitasking with Fast Learning ability Education:
St: Francis High School (Diploma) Monrovia, Liberia 2006-2009 Business & Domestic Technical College ( certificate) Catering and Hotel management 2012-2013
Bayside Community Network, Inc Elkton,MD Oct 2017- Jan 2018 Home Health Aide.
1. Adhere to safety regulations and procedure.
2. Maintain log sheets, records and other patient documentation daily. 3. Serve clients food and drinks by request, assist in feeding when needed. 4. Build meaningful relationships with residents, to provide daily living assistance. 5. Perform routine resident checks throughout shifts,document any necessary issues or concerns.
6. Provide personal care: bathing,grooming, including oral care, assist the client with dressing and undressing.
Griswold Homecare wilmington MD Feb 2018-July 2018 Direct care Worker/ Home Health Aide.
1. Serve client food and drinks by request, assist in feeding when needed. 2. Maintain log sheets, record and other patient documentation daily. 3. Provide personal care bathing, grooming, including oral care, assist clients with dressing and undressing.
4. Provide personal care bathing, grooming, including oral care, assist clients with dressing and undressing.
Walmart supercenter Fargo nd June 2018-Feb 2019
1. Greek customers,answer their questions and provide basic services as requested or needed.
2. Work as a term to accomplish tasks as schuel.Ensure aisles are neat and clean. 3. Upload goods on aisles.
Oateys/Cherne industries Edina minnesota march 2019 - Feb 2020 Manufacturing Technician 1
1. Demonstrates proficiency and regularly performs assembly duties for large,small,and long test balls, muni balls, tubes and inserts, rubber cutters, and other specialty products.
2. Prepare and assemble components according to SOP`s by reading,understanding and following procedure.
3. Follow the daily schedule for assemble.
Alfreda L Davis (Supervisor)
Bayside Community Network, Inc
Hannah B Solre ( Supervisor)
Ellen johnson ( supervisor)
John Mcintosh ( supervisor)
phone : 763-***-****