AREAS OF EXPERTISE
! Customer satisfaction
! Interpret customer
! Call handling
! Managing Customer
! Customer service
! Listening to customers
! Managing expectations
! Telephone Etiquette
! Email handling
! Resolving problems
First Aid Qualified
Training in Customer
Good problem solver
Attention to detail
Satwa big mosque
Customer Service resume
I’m a motivated, resilient and compellingly persuasive individual who loves nothing more than helping customers resolve their problems or find things that they want. Having a professional appearance and a respectful, business -like manner, I’m a service orientated professional who is very confident when handling enquiries, complaints, and communications. I’m a team player, who is able to work to timely demands and effectively manage multiple workloads. I’m looking for a suitable position with a company that has a unique spirit and which not only believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job, but also supports in achieving my future ambitions. WORK EXPERIENCE
Finance Trust Bank
CUSTOMER SERVICE June 2017– March 2020
I was responsible in ensuring that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required. Doing this by using judgement and taking decisions within established procedures for each enquiry. Duties:
• Responding promptly to customer enquiries in person or via telephone, letter, and e-mail – always in a professional & efficient manner.
• Using the in-house system to record necessary information and instigate actions as required.
• Processing orders, forms, applications and requests for information.
• Dealing efficiently with questions and queries from customers .
• Keeping up to date with all the company's products, services and procedures.
• Directing requests and unresolved issues to other colleagues.
• Maintaining up to date paper and computer based files and administrative systems.
• Promoting the company’s products and services to customers.
• Handling objections professionally.
Fashion Shop -
Customer Service Advisor April 2013-June 2015
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• A clear and confident telephone manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers.
• Proven aptitude for dealing with customer complaints.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Lotus Notes.
• Experience of working in a busy, inbound call centre environment.
• Dealing with customers Face to Face.
• Fully aware of the importance of data security and relevant legislation.
• Prospecting for sales leads.
• Able to identify and act upon potential sales opportunities. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Uganda Christian University 2008 -2018
BA (Hons) social work and social administration
Town view 2009-2010
REFERENCES on request