Fontana, CA *****
Embracing the opportunity to manage the build of the next generation wireless/ telecommunication infrastructure where my experience and professional background will be considered an asset and where I may find the opportunity for continued professional growth.
With years of experience in performing tasks and duties in the telecommunication industry. Inspect a variety of construction activities LTE, replacement OME of or upgrade Ericsson or Corning TOR switch to a Ruckus Wi-Fi, Cisco controller, Motorola Public Safety LTE-LMR as well as the IPTV equipment, VOIP equipment. Provided project-related management for small to mid-scale construction projects across various markets within an assigned CA, AZ Region. LTE to AGR switches feeding PON to ensure conformance with approved plans and R56 specifications, and applicable laws, regulations, and permits. To have been assigned many aspects of projects from HUD- MOD placement rebar mat-concrete & cylinders test, grounding of tank-generator & tower facility, access point Roof top audit LTE up grade and or placement HVAC, antenna, battery addition or replacement and shelters, DAS development, and deployment through defining design engineering and functional management. Overseeing multiple WRAN, O-DAS, FDDI, ERRC PROJECT, Cell Site Audits & Proposed design, LAN projects of fiber placements backbone, as-build redline also as Construction Manager I’ve act as liaison between the clients, PMO and the vendor ensuring a hands-on point to point milestones in anticipation of managing gating risk to implement decision point for mitigation and/or contingency.
Titles/Positions held: Construction Manager, for electrical, HVAC, crane ops., splicers tech, climbers tech, Cell Site Auditor, CASPR, Google Earth & GIS- MicroStation G.O.95- 128- R56,TIA-222-H, OHSA 30, OSP/Aerial JPA, UG, MDU, FTTP, FTTN, FTTB, FTTCS Engineer, Area Aerial Supervisor, Safety Inspector, and Foreman. I've contracted for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Time Warner Cable and Southern California Edison Communication.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Microsoft Office Project Professional 07 visual report templates of Excel, PowerPoint, groove, publisher etc. Hyperlink reports, flowcharts, data/train on Primavera P6-Sierra, Visio, MS Project Standards, CISCO, Pivot table, KPI software, AXIS software, E-Doc, BID Project Management
1978, Samuel Mores High School - Graduate; 1980-1984, Los Angeles Trade Technical College - Degree AC/DC Electronics; 2000-2003, Mt. San Antonio College - General Education
2012-Present, Boston College Online - PMP Certification
EMPLOYMENT: 01/2020- 4/2020 Killion Consulting – Centurylink Design Engineering FTTP, FTTx, FTTH, Permitting, ROW – (RFL) COVID-19 slow down
02/2019- 01/2020 – NRTC Design & Engineering – Rural Fiber CO-OP FTTP/FTTx System Engineer & Designer –(RFL) shareholders required Management to stop and build design & BOM.
Design Fiber Backbone system with the use of ArcGIS and AXIS-GIS software the building of BOM and designing the FTTP.
11/2018 – 02/2019 – Pyramid Network Service- LA-RICS Motorola, City of Industry, Wireless Civil Construction Manager –(RFL) TEMP help for holidays season, management staff returned.
The monitoring of vendor crews new building of cell site for the LA-RICS Motorola project in the greater Los Angeles area. Crews excavating ground placing grounding, mat & setting foundation for fuel tank – generator and prefab shelters. Steel rebar forming laying mat for tower and compaction, trenching, conduit Installation, FRP & EMT, CMU wall, Roofing, foundation & concreting, installing equipment to the site.
09/2018- 11/2018 - Cyient Engineering – AT&T, Thousand Oaks CA. 424-***-**** GIS Engineering Section Manager- (RFL) Trouble understanding offshore staff in project.
Lead engineer of staff doing “Make Ready design & permits, underground design, fiber design to building, tie-into ASE - CLLI fiber-net for assigning fibers, BNC, FTE through GIS. Building a project scrip and SOW in the Oracle software labor, material, design, permits needed, access info to assigning cables”.
06/2018-09/2018 - TURN AROUND COMMUNICATION - FRONTIER, COVINA CA. 626-***-**** Implementation Project Manager – (RFL) Under funding of department staff and equipment.
To equip and build staff team to work in the Telco side of construction. Ordering trucks and tools, hiring staff and crew, maintain and build a relationship with telecom management. Build BOM for the department, set up the invoicing process along with project engineering IDing with management. Schedule meetings and software engineering.
04/2017- 07/25/2018 - LION COMMUNICATION, GLENDORA CA 626-***-**** Construction Operations Manager –(RFL) Salary Difference
Identify potential business as it pertains to cable placement and builds open lines of business to vendors.
Build crews and train them as to its application of work placement standards, maintenance service reports.
04/2016 – 3/2017 VISIONS 3 SOLUTIONS, IRVINE CA OSP/ISP 770-***-**** Construction Engineer Manager –(RFL) Completed contact
Identify projects and the needs of the shareholder provide access information from department ROW and city municipality meet the needs of time derivable product. Identify and design path and equipment through CAD application overhead and underground. Google Earth DAS Designing ODN, OTN, Mini Node, racks, PS, UG Vault.
• Experience in Fiber to the Home or Cell Tower (FTTH) DAS construction, contracts, design, and implementation.
• Experienced with OSP engineering and construction complying with outside plant design standards and practices.
• Managed outside plant (OSP) aerial and underground facilities through planning and customer location termination
• Document, plan, modify and install OSP & ISP communications infrastructure tower facility, access point Roof top audit LTE up grade and or placement HVAC, antenna, battery addition or replacement and shelters.
03/2016-05/ 2016 STONE RESOURCE GROUP- CROWN CASTLE Irvine-Sr. OSP Design Construction Manager
• Overseeing, directly and through matrixes team members, all activities and people that are associated with Visio programs and projects that are highly complex and strategic in nature, typically with enterprise-wide scope, high risk, and substantial financial impact.
• OSP and ISP planning, the “right of way ROW” Permitting of monopole and of power pad locations, JPA application for installation that required ID G.O.95, R56, G.O.128 construction concerns, and protection management.
• Perform site surveys and design to upgrade communications subsystems for Point-to-Point wireless DAS and antenna alinement, test, and pictures are in place, copper cables, fiber cables, FTTP/FTTH/FTTx, and infrastructure.
06/2015-01/2016 COLLABERA CONSULTING – 973-***-**** ERICSSON San Jose – Sr. Construction Engineer/ Manager –(RFL) Completed Contract
Creating building standards for the service provider and protocol for tracking, Google Earth Engineering Token Back Bone, to support wireless cell site/ small cell Construction with PG&E path application / Permitting city and state.
• Review construction drawings to ensure the best and most economical construction practices are utilized; review and/ or initiate redlines drawings that represent all changes in scope.
• Manage OSP & ISP construction & equipment installation, prepare scope/RFQ for contractor bids, and manage vendor performance, tower facility, access point Roof top audit LTE up grade and or placement HVAC, antenna, battery addition or replacement and shelters
10/2014 – 06/2015 CHC DESIGN CONSULTING – 949-***-**** OSP Construction Manager –(RFL) Completed Contract
JPA and FIBER DESIGNING to Cell Site, CAD application of design pathway for OSP outside plant, making reports, scheduling work
, NTP NOTICE-TO-PROCEED, software, and applications used Oracle E-Business CFSA entry, expenditures & status inquiry,
5/2014-10/2014 COX Communications VISIONS 3 SOLUTIONS 770-***-****– Construction Manager Basic Wireless DAS Deployment; -(RFL) Completed Contract
Obtain new quotes for OSP/ISP Network Construction on building tops and setting up equipment in the MPOE.
• Experience with Fiber, Copper, Fiber to the Home (FTTH), and Fiber to the Tower (FTTT) networks (ERRC) equipment integration in MPOE locations.
• Estimating, Bid Packages, and oversee Projects to include all ISP/OSP (inside and outside plant design and small cell installations)
Responsibilities included: ROW regulatory plant inspection for scenic highway, identification, ordering, and interpretation of ROW designs in areas built which were in violation of the PUC scenic highway regulations, the creation of weekly reports utilizing Microsoft applications and site visitations.
Implementation, and creation of OSP engineering, design and construction practices, and method of procedures for this project.
Ensure that all OSP was relocated and maintain the G.O. 95 NEC Standards out and around the state highway ROW and bridges overpasses.
4/2013-6/2013 Tangent International Limited and Engineering Staffing 214-***-****- Construction Manager
Remote management of crews that are to upgrade the 2G-3G system to Ericsson's new wireless module's LTE. Site audit's, engineering and re-engineering, surveying route to get into site location.
Experience in Fiber to the Home or Cell Tower (FTTH) DAS / small cell construction, contracts, design, and implementation.
• Implementation, and creation of OSP engineering, DAS design and construction practices, and method of procedures for this project
11/2008-10/2012 ITC Telecom Engineering & Turnkey Solutions 877-***-**** – OSP Construction Manager.
• Supervised daily operations of fiber splicing teams responsible for the construction of FTTP/FTTH network.
6/2009-9/2010 - BMS Communication Engineering -DAS Construction Manager – Simi Valley, CA
Duties included: Construction oversight for DAS sites builds and small cell placement, Site Scoping Site Walks, maintain Visio project tracker Site Handler, assisted in prepared cost/schedule and change orders for proposals or contracts, assisted in developing and implementing requirements for G.O. 95 and NEC standards, reporting. Tower facility, access point Roof top audit LTE up grade and or placement HVAC, antenna, battery addition or replacement and shelters
11/2008-01/2009 -ITC SERVICE GROUP - OSP Engineer/ Qualified Electrical Worker –Sacramento, CA
4/2007-6/2008 - UCI/AT&T Utility Consultants INC 770-***-**** - Light Speed Inspector – Atlanta, GA
2/2002-5/2004 - General Fiber Communications - Area Aerial Supervisor – Santa Maria, CA
1/2001-5/2001 - Cable Com - Make-Ready/ Q.C. Inspector Coordinator – Ontario, CA