Personal information :
Name : Yasser Ibrahim Ali
Age : 46
Marital status : Married
Origination : Syrian.
Visa status : Resident Saudi Arabia
Mobil : 009**-***-**-** 447 – Email: email@example.com Since degree : bachelors – agriculture engineer – graduate 2002 – Latakia university Works Experiences in Saudi Arabia:
- Since 19/12/2011 until 31/12/ 2013.
I worked as an agricultural consultant engineer with DAR AL MAJD consulting engineers
(Mohammed A Al Tuwaijri) with Al Riyadh Development Authority (ADA) Wadi Hanifah restoration project and bioremediation and surface water (operation and maintenance) Task summary
- Monitoring of aquatic life forms(fish,invertebrates,vegetations),sediments and even the presence of migratory birds .
- Water quality monitoring along main channeel in comparison to standards.
- Biofilm monitoring in bioremediation facility.
- Monitoring of Fauna and flora species inhabiting the bioremediation facility.
- Identified animal species inhabiting the bioremediation facility.
- Monitoring of plants at bioremediation facility.
- Since 01/01/2014 up until 01/01/2018.
I worked as a landscape & irrigation consultant engineer with MCC (modern center for engineering consultants) with afforestation project With the Municipality of Riyadh. Task summary
- Supervising the afforestation, main roads, streets and parks in Riyadh city
- Supervising the implementation of irrigation networks and monitoring the quality of water
- Determine the appropriate plant species to grow in the environment of the city of Riyadh
- Preparation of periodic reports of the Municipality of Riyadh. Works Experiences in Syri a:
- /2003 – 2006/ worked as vice president of animal production department – ministry of agriculture – Latakia.
- Participated in the preparation of the scientific material concerning the breeding of animals and wild birds
- Supervised the farms of cattle, sheep, goats and poultry
- Participated in the preparation of determining the amount of feed
-/2006_ 2011/ worked as manager of Department of Informatics and Training in the General Authority for Fisheries in Syria
- Accompany the British expert (Alan Rice) to study the aquatic life in the Syrian coast
- Participated in the development of operational instructions for the granting of fishing licenses of various kinds
- Worked in the project to strengthen marine fish statistics of the United Nations (FAO)
- Supervising fish quality control and its validity in the Syrian markets and fishing ports in the Syrian coast.
- Certificate of completion of a course of the Saudi Organization of Engineers on facilities management and maintenance
- Certificate of completion of the environmental design course for cities and suburbs of the University of British Columbia Online EDX
- Green Community Green Communities Certificate from the Alison Commission - Ireland
- Letter of completion of a session of the Human Resources Development Fund in Saudi Arabia on the basics of management
- Letter of completion of a course of the Human Resources Development Fund in Saudi Arabia on the basic skills to master the skill of negotiation
- Letter of completion of a course from the Human Resources Development Fund in Saudi Arabia on project risk management
-Member of the Syrian Society for the Protection of the Aquatic Environment
- Planning, implementation and supervision of the projects agricultural production plant and animal production.
- Planning and implementation of the Fish Farms closed water cycle system. Additional Information
• English: reading, writing excellent - good conversation.
• Germany : reading, writing Little
• Certificate training course on Motorola s IRR Control Center –System Operator
• Hunter Product Technician ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM
• Computer Science: word – excels – PowerPoint – internet.
• Saudi driving license.