• Coordinate and liaison with software development team for upcoming global product launch.
• Respond to any hardware faults and diagnose/repair as necessary.
• Generate reports on computational findings and performance thresholds to pertinent teams. Coordinated on numerous in- person and virtual meetings with colleagues.
• Extensive work and familiarity with Linux/UNIX and Windows systems, command line, installation and repair of various communication hardware pertaining to the operation of safes and cash recyclers. Technical Troubleshooting Technician II
Charter Spectrum Communications
2018 to 2019
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with computer operating systems and a variety of consumer communications devices
(e.g., smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices)
• Respond to equipment failures, trouble shoot & repair equipment while providing the customer with productive communications regarding repair process.
• Survey, install, & maintain Wi-Fi Network products to include routers, gateway servers, Ethernet switches & wireless access points & other components within HFC-based customers.
• Resolves network problems/faults; escalate as necessary to appropriate parties.
• Climb telephone poles using ladders/gaffing equipment to install/maintain cable lines Train Conductor
Proven Technical Professional with Over 14 Years of Tech Experience North Richland Hills, TX 76182
• A former noncomissioned officer in the United States Army, he was honorably discharged after 10 years of service. Extensive background with wireless communication, Windows and Linux/Unix systems, RG-6/RG-11 cabling and networking.
• Extensive background in both Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, MS Office software and functionalities within their respective software programs.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to 2017
2015 - 2017
Freight Train Conductor
• Monitored any equipment issues, prioritized mechanical problems, and arranged for repairs, stops when necessary.
• Responsible for the smooth operation of the entire assigned freight train which included reviewing schedules and shipping records, maintained communication with the train's crew members and ensured the safe and timely delivery of payload by riding on the train from start to end point.
• Ensured that cargo and weight were distributed evenly along the train and maintained communication with the train's engineer, traffic control personnel, and other crew members. Frac Operator II
2012 to 2014
• Maintained and supervised the operation of over 40 HT2000 model hydraulic fracture pumps enabling the successful stimulation of 250+ active well sites in the Oklahoma/Texas basin.
• Performed maintenance and repairs on semi-tractor/trailers and frac pumps Staff Sergeant - Active Duty
US Army - Fort Campbell, KY
2002 to 2012
• Extensive background and knowledge of both UNIX and Windows operating system networking and database implementation.
• Served as a Battery Fire Direction Chief in the 101st Airborne Division, 25th Infantry Division and 82nd Airborne Division. Deployed to Afghan theater 3 tours.
• Managed execution of more than ten Joint exercises employing numerous ABCS to include AFATDS, JADOCS and MCS in Fort Sill, OK.
• Served as a Battery Fire Direction Chief in the 101st Airborne Division, 25th Infantry Division and 82nd Airborne Division. Deployed to Afghan theater 3 times.
High School Diploma in High School
Yukon High School - Yukon, OK
August 1998 to May 2002
Research & Development
Rank: Staff Sergeant
October 2002 to October 2012
13D (Field Artillery Automated Tactical Data Systems Specialist) Commendations:
Army Commendation Medal x 3
Army Achievement Medal x 2
Afghanistan Campaign Ribbon x 3
Professional Leadership Course x 2
Good Conduct Medal x 3
Overseas Service Ribbon x 4
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES