Cervulo Barbosa Cruz Filho
Citizenship: Brazilian Age: 27
Address: Fortaleza/CE – 60824-245
Mr. Cervulo Cruz is a Game Developer and Mobile Developer with a major focus on Game Designer. He is currently active as a React Native Developer and was able to deliverer a successful MVP in 3 months, incorporate, and structure a project with new concepts, engaged in different parts of development from configuring a CI/CD, implementing interactive maps, push notification, camera components, end-to-end testing using Detox, and animations.
While Game Designer acted focusing on Gameplay Design, mechanics and rules, Level Design, establish a creative vision for concept ideas, as a Unity Developer was in the care of prototypes development of Gameplay and Mechanics to consolidate the design.
Oowlish (08/2019 – Today)
React Native Developer
- Delivered a successful MPV in 3 months, and incorporated a Gamification App managing to achieve a new structure to the project.
- Configured a CI/CD at Bitrise and App Center, running pipeline with end-to-end testing using Detox.
- Implemented several features including camera and storage management, interactive maps and Google API, Push Notifications with FCM, Steam Chat, Lottie and React Animated and formik for forms.
UpFlow Studio (07/2016 – 06/2019)
Game Designer and Programmer
- Released two game titles on Play Store with monetization by advertises receiving great reviews from users.
- Projected the Game Design for the games by creating mechanics and rules for gameplay, providing math formulas, motivational structures, and economic systems.
- Planed the Levels, constructed the boards and scenes, configured the difficulty curve for the campaign, balanced the levels handicap, and analyzed data from the user's feedback.
- Built prototypes for the test of mechanics with C# language, implemented UI for menu and gameplay scenes using Unity and C#, installed and configured API for analytics tools. Collisus Studio (01/2015 – 06/2016)
Game Designer and Programmer
- Delivered one game for a contest with Unity Web Player and one advertise game using Adobe Flash Player.
- Stablished the Game Design, turned an animation short movie into a platform game and designed the entire gameplay concept, redesign an old game into new technology and innovated the mechanics.
- Developed the gameplay for games with C# and ActionScript languages, worked with physical engines, programmer the animations, and commit an optimization code. QUALIFICATIONS
Game Design: Ludic Gameplay Design, Gamification, Motivation Psychology, and Gestalt Pattern.
Platforms and Frameworks: Unity3D, React Native, React, Unreal4, and Node.js.
Graphics Software: Corel Draw, Photoshop, Blender, and SketchUp.
Others: SCRUM, Firebase, GIT, CI/CD, Detox.
Postgraduate in programming and development of games - Unichristus - 12/2015 to 12/2017
Technologist in Digital Games - Estácio FIC - 01/2013 to 06/2015 LANGUAGES
Advanced English / Native Portuguese